*Jasper vs. Hutto Game 1/Hutto Wins Game 1!!!!!!!!*

Jasper is done. I really thought that you would have been better. We expected a challenge last night. You were the weakest hitting team we have seen in a long time. If you can't hit John Cannon, you really won't be able to handle Chris Thomison and Brett Higginbotham. They will continue to make you look stupid. BTW, great swing by the catcher during his last at bat, you really smoked that one!!! And the superhero, Bronson, you sure showed us what a future draft pick looks like.

I wondering if all the Hutto fans are like that?  It sure does belittle the school and the town to have someone like that speaking for it.  But then maybe this person does represent the town and the school.  I hope you get a real good welcome to 4a

No............. all Hutto fans are not like that.  We are embarrassed with some of these comments.  We were at the game Thurs.  Jasper is a well coached, well disciplined team.  You dont get to the 4th round of the playoffs if you're not a good team.  We are watching some great baseball at this point.  You should give respect to each team you face for their accomplishments.  Hutto is a class act town, school and team.  Dont let some peoples comments ruin your perception of us.  We look forward to a great series today.  These are two teams with some great baseball players...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigersvoice

Jasper is done. I really thought that you would have been better. We expected a challenge last night. You were the weakest hitting team we have seen in a long time. If you can't hit John Cannon, you really won't be able to handle Chris Thomison and Brett Higginbotham. They will continue to make you look stupid. BTW, great swing by the catcher during his last at bat, you really smoked that one!!! And the superhero, Bronson, you sure showed us what a future draft pick looks like.

I wondering if all the Hutto fans are like that?  It sure does belittle the school and the town to have someone like that speaking for it.  But then maybe this person does represent the town and the school.  I hope you get a real good welcome to 4a

No............. all Hutto fans are not like that.   We are embarrassed with some of these comments.   We were at the game Thurs.  Jasper is a well coached, well disciplined team.  You dont get to the 4th round of the playoffs if you're not a good team.  We are watching some great baseball at this point.  You should give respect to each team you face for their accomplishments.   Hutto is a class act town, school and team.  Dont let some peoples comments ruin your perception of us.   We look forward to a great series today.  These are two teams with some great baseball players...

Thank you Huttofan.  A beautiful post; it has changed my biased attitude toward Hutto.  Let's play BALL.  The best team (this time) will win.

No............. all Hutto fans are not like that.   We are embarrassed with some of these comments.   We were at the game Thurs.  Jasper is a well coached, well disciplined team.  You dont get to the 4th round of the playoffs if you're not a good team.  We are watching some great baseball at this point.  You should give respect to each team you face for their accomplishments.   Hutto is a class act town, school and team.  Dont let some peoples comments ruin your perception of us.   We look forward to a great series today.  These are two teams with some great baseball players...

I thank you for your comments,  I was pretty sure hutto was not like the person that represented themselves earlier.  Both teams have a lot to be proud of no matter the outcome.  It takes great teams to make great baseball that fans want to see.  Have a great game and safe travels to and from the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba