**Star Bronco QB(Greg Charles) heading to Iowa-Grand View College**

Star Bronco QB heading to Iowa

Gregory Charles, who led the Dayton Broncos this past fall all the way to the state semifinals, will be exchanging hot, muggy weather for the snow and ice of Des Moines, Iowa, as he’ll attend Grand View College on a football scholarship this fall.

“I’m happy to be going,†said Charles. “I’m looking forward to establishing myself in a new environment and I already have a coat for the cold weather.â€

The former Bronco will become a Viking, exchanging his purple and white for red and black.

“Greg Charles was the most successful quarterback in the history of Dayton High School,†said offensive coordinator Jeff Nations.

The youngster arrived on campus as a sophomore after Hurricane Katrina ravaged his home....

See full article here:

This is the hidden content, please

Star Bronco QB heading to Iowa

Gregory Charles, who led the Dayton Broncos this past fall all the way to the state semifinals, will be exchanging hot, muggy weather for the snow and ice of Des Moines, Iowa, as he’ll attend Grand View College on a football scholarship this fall.

“I’m happy to be going,†said Charles. “I’m looking forward to establishing myself in a new environment and I already have a coat for the cold weather.â€

The former Bronco will become a Viking, exchanging his purple and white for red and black.

“Greg Charles was the most successful quarterback in the history of Dayton High School,†said offensive coordinator Jeff Nations.

The youngster arrived on campus as a sophomore after Hurricane Katrina ravaged his home....

See full article here:greg, what can we say, you made us proud. you're one heck of an athlete. a bronco forever. congratulations and good luck in your future years in college. keep up the good work. we'll be following you.

This is the hidden content, please

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou