Central's Spring Game!/June 4th 4:30

Yea, I thought it was the 5th.  Where will it be?

It will be at Central on the Practice Field!  They had to switch it for some reason...probably since it is the last week of school!  So they can get equipment put back up before the 6th!

A lot of fun on yesterday!  Some big hits and some dazzling runs!  The White team which consisted of 1st Team OFF/2nd Def won 14-6 against the Maroon Team, 1st Team DEF/2nd Team Off.  The Drumline from the best band in all the land was there along with the cheerleaders and we saw some good stuff!  There were other coaches from around checking out the new look Jags!  

Guest tigersvoice

I had to run out of town last night... somebody give me a real synopsis of what went on!

LOL!  I thought we had a developing story here.  I first read his statement as, "I got run out of town last night . . ."

I had to run out of town last night... somebody give me a real synopsis of what went on!

LOL!  I thought we had a developing story here.  I first read his statement as, "I got run out of town last night . . ."

LOL... I was being chased by five strippers, two sluts, three pimps, and 1 hermorphidite!!!!  You guys are silly!!!

1st drive the White Off went 70yds for the score a FB dive up the middle!  Then BJ went two yards to the left side and walked in the endzone after the push by that big O-Line.  They traded 3 and outs for a while with big hits by Charlie Thomas and Jared "The Bus" Roberts who also filled in later on at FB.  He jumped in for the Maroon team and marched them 50yds with him wheelin' it in all the way!  Both QB's on the White Team look good...BJ had some big runs and completed a ball that came up short of the goaline.  Victor ran over a few defenders as well with a big play on a 3 and 18 he came up only 2 yards short.  There wasn't a lot of throwing but with the speed the Jags have in the backfield they moved the ball!  The defense played real vanilla and still made a bunch of plays as guys were getting laid out on the sideline...it reminded me a good game of sideline pop!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43