Who Wins The District Title In 21 5A?

Who Wins The District Title In 21 5A?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins The District Title In 21 5A?

• West Brook
    • Baytown Lee
    • Memorial
    • Baytown Sterling
    • Channelview
    • North Shore

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SFA...A guy from Memorial told me they will be ready for the big boys from Wallisville Road.

Yeah, that's the shyt talker in us.  From what I saw and the schemes they're attempting to run, all I see them getting ready for is an ass whipping of Biblical proportions

Who do you see Memorial beating this year? Non District included..

They could easily go into district 0-5.  At best 2-3 non-district and 3-2 in district.  Something between 3-7 and 5-5 for the season....

NS will not win this district. they can get the big head if they want. Its a team on the west end of BMT that will have a say in that. And im not to sure NS wont have they're hands full with even PAM. You know they bi-polar. anything can happen.

Scooter whatever you're smokin', you need to quit.  I've seen on tape and live what NS brings to the table.  WB is ultrathin on defense, and PAM's ultrathin on offense plus their offensive and defensive schemes are sissy @best.  NS keeps a squad of grown men in their football program and will continue their district dominance until the UIL suffles the deck in 2010......

NS will not win this district. they can get the big head if they want. Its a team on the west end of BMT that will have a say in that. And im not to sure NS wont have they're hands full with even PAM. You know they bi-polar. anything can happen.

Scooter whatever you're smokin', you need to quit.  I've seen on tape and live what NS brings to the table.  WB is ultrathin on defense, and PAM's ultrathin on offense plus their offensive and defensive schemes are sissy @best.  NS keeps a squad of grown men in their football program and will continue their district dominance until the UIL suffles the deck in 2010......

Hey luck might be on wb and pam side this year..  :D  NS thought they was gonna waltz into P.A. and beat TJ (i wanna say 97) and left with a L.

PAM could be a good team if they shore up that D. Right now based off of past years their just an average team that runs the spread unfortunately. WB on the other hand has a chance to be a great team. I just dont think NS is just gonna ride through this district like everyone says they will.

PAM could be a good team if they shore up that D. Right now based off of past years their just an average team that runs the spread unfortunately. WB on the other hand has a chance to be a great team. I just dont think NS is just gonna ride through this district like everyone says they will.

Give it up Scooter.  PAM can't run the rock nor stop the run.  WB has to run the receivers both ways @DB plus replace 2 D1 DE's.  I tell you what, NS looses to either, I won't post here ever again.....

Give it up Scooter.  PAM can't run the rock nor stop the run.  WB has to run the receivers both ways @DB plus replace 2 D1 DE's.  I tell you what, NS looses to either, I won't post here ever again.....

Ooohhh....I'll take that action! >:(

:o

There's no excuse in Memorial not having a good Defense.

This isn't an excuse, it's a reason:  They run the Spread which is a soft offense thus making that 3-3-5 junk a soft defense.  Ever since that old man's been there, soft football teams and the whole program is down in all sports.....

Why won't they change the Defense?

I guess they feel the majority of their schedule are spread teams but I got news for them:  I know of 4 teams off the top of my head who run the ball including NS.  They will get blown out of the water running that junk against the Mustangs

• 3 weeks later...

NS only has 3 starters back on Offense but the 3 are Studs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43