Celtics vs Lakers Predictions?

You can't shutdown what is not there... Fisher is not an offensive player... Non of his points come off of him making his own shot.  And because his ofensive threat is minimal Rhondo will play help defense on Kobe and Gasol and Fisher will score his 10  - 14 points that will help the Lakers win!

You definately know your stuff big guy...gotta remember not to disagree with you I end up looking like a dunce when I do.

I am flatered.. I feel like a Great Debator!  Like you I do believe the Celtics have a good chance but that Kobe Xfator is a trump card!

I do beleive one-on-one Rhondo would giv it to Fisher!

::) ::) ;D ;D . 

I know u like BIGS but I take Kobe and you take Garnett and I bet I win one on one!

Lakers "steal" one in Boston and win at home in game 5. Yawnnnnnnn.

This series will not even come close to excitement the 80's Celtics/Lakers games. Those teams had superstars at every position. I'll watch this series and try to stay awake.

Guest A-TOWN

I think its gonna be a tough series, IMO Celtics has the homecourt advantage and 3 key players, but the Lakers has the young guns. Im looking forward to this series its gonna be fun and excited, Boston has like a 6-3 record against Lakers. But i think the Lakers will win it in 6

I think its gonna be a tough series, IMO Celtics has the homecourt advantage and 3 key players, but the Lakers has the young guns. Im looking forward to this series its gonna be fun and excited, Boston has like a 6-3 record against Lakers. But i think the Lakers will win it in 6

They did not play nine times in the regular season!  :-\ But this series will be tough for Boston to win.  The Lakers can win in 6 but Boston will need 7 to win!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham