CONGRATS TIGERS AND JOHNNY DISHON

On to the next level!  Good luck Tigers and Johnny!  Great job last night and I think the throw to home had the guy out by a step................ump missed that one! 

I agree...looked like the catcher tagged the back of the jersey. Nevertheless, heck of a throw by Dishon.

Geaux Tigers and best of luck Johnny !

On to the next level!  Good luck Tigers and Johnny!  Great job last night and I think the throw to home had the guy out by a step................ump missed that one! 

I agree...looked like the catcher tagged the back of the jersey. Nevertheless, heck of a throw by Dishon.

Geaux Tigers and best of luck Johnny !

Had him hosed at the plate!!!!

Guest Orangeboy

First of all congrats Johnny, can't wait till Sunday night.

Trivia: Can anyone name the last Bridge City Cardinal to play in the College World Series?

Trivia: Can anyone name the last Bridge City Cardinal to play in the College World Series?

Way to go Johnny.

How about Kevin Angelle with San Jac at Jr College World Series or Clay Richards with Rice at the NCAA World Series in maybe 98 or 99.

Guest Orangeboy

Way to go Johnny.

How about Kevin Angelle with San Jac at Jr College World Series or Clay Richards with Rice at the NCAA World Series in maybe 98 or 99.

That would be his older brother Jason Richards at Rice in 97. Played alongside Lance Berkman on the right side of the Owl infield.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats