WO-S 26 Memorial 0 In 7 on 7 Tuesday

Guest agswin

yea i heard that the mustang defense look solid.. also i heard that soon to be senior qb hypolite and junior wr franks connected well the entire day

I'm not taking anything from WOS, but how does a school like Memorial not get in the endzone with the athletes that are in PA? It's starting to look like the HISD schools, all the talent a coach could want, but they never win anything. I just don't get it.  Anyways, good job stangs

A friend of mine said that the Alexander kid, that was suppose to start at QB, got into a fight at school and broke his arm and is out for the season.  He also said the backup wasn't very good and if Memorial doesn't find a QB, it's going to be a long season.

A friend of mine said that the Alexander kid, that was suppose to start at QB, got into a fight at school and broke his arm and is out for the season.  He also said the backup wasn't very good and if Memorial doesn't find a QB, it's going to be a long season.

Now's the time for those bunch of Einsteins to scrap that spread and go back to running the rock with some play action.  If it's true about Alexander, hell put Paul Roy Jr. back there @QB.....

Yea they may have a ton of athletes but memorial high school is just not the kinda school i would send my kid to....

Remeber those videos of those girls dancing that was all over youtube and the news, that shows what kind of school they are running over there.

Happens just about everywhere.....I remember a few years ago when Dallas Lincoln made it to the state championship game and people were so horrified by their drill team...not that big of a deal really, I'm sure there lots of other things people can fix at memorial than some girls dancing

Happens just about everywhere.....I remember a few years ago when Dallas Lincoln made it to the state championship game and people were so horrified by their drill team...not that big of a deal really, I'm sure there lots of other things people can fix at memorial than some girls dancing

Well im not just talking about girls dancing....that just portrays what kind of school they have.

And they were dancing for drill team not in the classroom lol....

Well im not just talking about girls dancing....that just portrays what kind of school they have.

Don't send your child to a school like PAM please.  Send them to a school like, oh what the heck, Lumberton, who some weeks back, serveral 'hit list' were found.  Send your kid to a school which you have to wonder did the majority of kids taking medicine to help with their behavior took said medicine on that day so any thing catestrophic may happen. 

Now back on topic.  QB no QB, the problem in PA since it's enception has been coaching.  They've gone from running Jamal 100 times/game to totally abandoning the run and not being able to stop the run.  I was against RTG's hire from the start and now with making kids focus on 1 sport, they have torn what was a promising program down.  Can't even field a competitive  track team....

Don't send your child to a school like PAM please.  Send them to a school like, oh what the heck, Lumberton, who some weeks back, serveral 'hit list' were found.  Send your kid to a school which you have to wonder did the majority of kids taking medicine to help with their behavior took said medicine on that day so any thing catestrophic may happen. 

:D :D :D :D

Guest STJFL

I was there and WOS defense had 4 pics and several batted down balls.  Anytime PAM even got close the defense stepped up.  PAM has a kid that did most of the work for them at receiver the first time they played.  WOS shut him down this time.  They played two QB's I don't know who the second kid was, but the first one was the same kid that played the first time.  Over all WOS just dominated them an both sides of the ball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43