Kobe like Jordan?

After they swept the first round and handled the defending world champs somewhat easily, people was trying to compare them to one of the Chicago Bulls championships.  You know, Kobe/Jordan;Odon/Pippin;Radmonovic/Kukoc;Pax or Kerr/Fisher; Wettington(sp)or Longley/Gasol.

Horsepucky if you ask me.  Of course those NBA experts will quickly deny that they said these things to make themselves look good.

After they swept the first round and handled the defending world champs somewhat easily, people was trying to compare them to one of the Chicago Bulls championships.  You know, Kobe/Jordan;Odon/Pippin;Radmonovic/Kukoc;Pax or Kerr/Fisher; Wettington(sp)or Longley/Gasol.

Horsepucky if you ask me.  Of course those NBA experts will quickly deny that they said these things to make themselves look good.

What in the h3ll is HORSEPUCKY

lol-045.gif

lol-047.gif

lol-045.gif

lol-047.gif

Horsepucky....No way in Horsepucky can Kobe carry Jordan's jock strap.

Horsepucky....Oh Horsepucky...Kobe surely can carry Jordan's golfbag.

Horsepucky....Your full of Horsepucky....Kobe "DH-ing" for Jordan.

Horsepucky....In my personal opinion, which doesn't amount to Horsepucky, Jordan is/was the man.

That is Horsepucky as I know it.  ;) ;)

Couple of my favorite words....that's a plethora of Horsepucky.

High school baseball season is over...I'm bored and full of..............Horsepuckey...

Maybe I should seek some help........nah, that's a bunch of Horsepucky.

lol-045.gif

lol-047.gif

My original word would have gotten sensored.

lol-045.gif

lol-047.gif

My original word would have gotten sensored.

There ain't too many folks that can throw out Horsepucky.....roll with it.  ;D

I was sad Sunday... My Dad just died... But I came to read this thread and it brightened my day.... HORSEPUCKY!!!!  That is a riot...

anim_lol.gif

plethora of Horsepucky!!!!!!!!!!!!

too much for me...

I have been hoodwinked, bamboozled, lead astray, run-a-muck by all this HORSEPUCKY

i declare shenanigans

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BigCard
    Newest Member
    BigCard