Woodard Spoke at ULL Clinic Few Weeks Back

Nice group of coaches on the speakers list and Woodard was a part of it. Funny to note that ULL had McNeese's coach among those speaking considering he went in to Cajun Country and stomped them!

HS coaches were at this thing, so perhaps Woodard was laying some foundation in the Pelican State.

Cajun%20Camp.jpg

For a lot of us old farts we hate USL (ULL now) more than McNeese.

Not sure most of the USL/ULL gang knows much about Lamar nowadays...

They smack talk McNeese left and right...then the Pokes go in there, kick their tail on the gridiron. Pokes go in to Lafayette and go head to head on the Cajuns' turf for recruits too.

Guest abovetherim

For a lot of us old farts we hate USL (ULL now) more than McNeese.

Not sure most of the USL/ULL gang knows much about Lamar nowadays...

They smack talk McNeese left and right...then the Pokes go in there, kick their tail on the gridiron. Pokes go in to Lafayette and go head to head on the Cajuns' turf for recruits too.

Probably correct as most of the current students at Lamar have no idea about the ULL gang either.

My Dad told me of the old "Go to He!!, USL!" Chants. Pretty funny. He said the rivalries between La. Tech, McNeese, and USL were great back in the day.

Guest coachacola

My Dad told me of the old "Go to He!!, USL!" Chants. Pretty funny. He said the rivalries between La. Tech, McNeese, and USL were great back in the day.

For me, that's one of the tragedies of LU, La Tech, USL, UNT, and Ark St leaving the SLC in the 80s.  Now everybody thinks their too good to play one another.

For me, that's one of the tragedies of LU, La Tech, USL, UNT, and Ark St leaving the SLC in the 80s.  Now everybody thinks their too good to play one another.

The good ole days. United these teams were the mid-major kings, divided the mid-majors wannabe's.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43