A different look on BH vs. Longview

Guest ECBucFan

I feel bad for Coach Price having such a weird written about him......... Is like Pop;s like hitting the east Texas white lighting? Maybe found a unusual tree with some left handed leafs on it? Baytown Sun surely you have something else to write about.

After Longview gets done with Tha Hill, they will look like that sink hole in Daisetta lol.....

;

Or the one in Port Arthur ohhh never mind I thought you said Stink hole ;D

No matter how you slice it, the real West Side of Port Arthur had the Hill wearing a French maid outfit after we got done with them.  Was it 8-4 SFA all time or something like that???

After Longview gets done with Tha Hill, they will look like that sink hole in Daisetta lol.....

;

No matter how you slice it, the real West Side of Port Arthur had the Hill wearing a French maid outfit after we got done with them.  Was it 8-4 SFA all time or something like that???

Yeah you caught BH in a bad Decade, too bad your school couldn't last long enough for some payback  ;D

;

Yeah you caught BH in a bad Decade, too bad your school couldn't last long enough for some payback  ;D

That would be 2 bad decades my friend.  We got some Hill hiney in the '90s also....

BTW, Port Acres/SFA's been around since the '40s so y'all should've taken advantage of all your opportunities....

;

That would be 2 bad decades my friend.  We got some Hill hiney in the '90s also....

BTW, Port Acres/SFA's been around since the '40s so y'all should've taken advantage of all your opportunities....

Dang it! Where were yall in the 50's and 70's we would have killed yall  ;D Hey all teams have some great years look at Sealy in the 90's compared to now  :o Goodluck on your season SFA I know BH has left a bad taste in your mouth, but we love ya anyways ;)

;

Dang it! Where were yall in the 50's and 70's we would have killed yall  ;D Hey all teams have some great years look at Sealy in the 90's compared to now  :o Goodluck on your season SFA I know BH has left a bad taste in your mouth, but we love ya anyways ;)

Victory taste so sweet.  '84 SFA 21 BH Nill.  All the way up to '79, SFA was 3A playing the likes of Ltown, South Park, Hebert(after intergration), etc.  I want to say we were a class ahead of BH no matter the year....

Guest etbu

i think we all are a little dumber after hearing that story

I gave you a postive shot on the karma for the comment. Thank you ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Eyleo
    Newest Member
    Eyleo