18U GT YELLOWJACKETS

THE JACKETS ARE PLAYING IN THE  PERFECT GAMES WORLD WOOD BAT CHAMPIONSHIP IN GEORGIA. THEY DEFEATED THE KNOXVILLE YARD FROM TENN. TODAY AND ARE 1 AND 0 IN POOL PLAY. JADEN DILLON PITCHED 4 INNINGS WITH MATT HICKS CLOSEING. THE JACKETS WILL BE FACING THE DESPERADOS FROM ARIZONA TOMORROW. THERE ARE 186 TEAMS IN THE TOURNAMENT WITH OVER

150 SCOUTS ATTENDING SO SHOW THEM WHAT YOUR MADE OF. PLAY HARD!!! ZACH AND MATT.             

So are the players on Sun Devils, Babe Ruth, Heat,....  The administrators created a separate forum for non-school related threads.

Seriously, does it ruin your day to have this thread under High School. Adapt and overcome. The world is full of miserable things that happen each and every day. If this is the worst thing that happens today, what a great day it will be. This is my last post on this matter because I could really care less where this information is posted as long as it gets posted. I have alot bigger fish to fry. Have a great day everyone.

So are the players on Sun Devils, Babe Ruth, Heat,....  The administrators created a separate forum for non-school related threads.

Seriously, does it ruin your day to have this thread under High School. Adapt and overcome. The world is full of miserable things that happen each and every day. If this is the worst thing that happens today, what a great day it will be. This is my last post on this matter because I could really care less where this information is posted as long as it gets posted. I have alot bigger fish to fry. Have a great day everyone.

Amen brother.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BigCard
    Newest Member
    BigCard