West Brook's Louis among many high school football players to benefit

I was shocked when I saw him a few weeks ago. Then I started to wonder wether he still possessed the same accuracy and touch with the ball. Watching him in practice he prove to be even better with the added muscle and his confidence is sky high. You can see and feel the Senior leadership.

He has a better passing game than Joe, however, Joe was better with his feet. I give the nod in decision making to Louis. I guess that comes from being a coaches son. Joe made a lot happen on his own where Louis make things happen utilizing all of his weapons. Take your pick.

Louis reminds me of Garrard of Jacksonville. Same type of build. Those same shots he took in the Westfield game last year should be no problem for him this year. With the caliber of competition he faces this year he had to bulk up because he loves staying in the pocket until the last split second. He's not one to look for rushing defenders, He keeps his eyes down field

Louis reminds me of Garrard of Jacksonville. Same type of build. Those same shots he took in the Westfield game last year should be no problem for him this year. With the caliber of competition he faces this year he had to bulk up because he loves staying in the pocket until the last split second. He's not one to look for rushing defenders, He keeps his eyes down field

Exactly!  Just like a QB is supposed to.  Stand tall in the pocket and never get rattled by pressure.

Dude can run to.

Let's hope so. Not to be negative, but last year, he ran like he had two cinder blocks attached to his feet. He got better as the season went on, but he didn't impress me as a running QB the way Chaisson, or James Brown, or Chip Ambres did. From what I'm hearing, he has definitely become more agile on his feet, and has probably gotten alot faster as well. His quickness will be another weapon in our arsenal. And I'm really excited to see that he is taking advantage of every opportunity to better himself and his team. It really seems as though he is trying to be a leader in the weight room, and that will transfer to the field. If this years team is able to live up to all of the expectations that the school and the community have placed upon them, them we should have a great year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43