Lumberton's Clay Buchholz expected to start Friday for Red Sox

He best be up by the 25th and 26th of July because I have tickets at Fenway for the Yankees/ Red Sox series that weekend.

I'll post of few pics for the baseball crowd.

You lucky dog.  ;D

I would think that Clay will be called up by then.

Enjoy....and do post some pics.

According to today's Houston Chronicle, Buchholz will have to wait a little longer. Reportedly, the Sox recalled 1B Jeff Bailey.

man, you gotta learn how the system works  ;) clay threw 3 days ago, and with baseballs strict policy on a 25 man roster, why fill it with someone who can't play for the next 3 days? you call up an extra bat/extra arm for the pen. and send him back down once clay's start comes along.

According to today's Houston Chronicle, Buchholz will have to wait a little longer. Reportedly, the Sox recalled 1B Jeff Bailey.

man, you gotta learn how the system works   ;) clay threw 3 days ago, and with baseballs strict policy on a 25 man roster, why fill it with someone who can't play for the next 3 days? you call up an extra bat/extra arm for the pen. and send him back down once clay's start comes along.

I got you. I did not check to see when Clay last pitched.

NOT REALLY SURE WHERE YOU PEOPLE GET YOUR INFO BUT CLAY THREW SAT. JULY 5TH BEFORE THEY LEFT ON THE ROAD SUNDAY.

Well let's see...I got my info. from nowhere. I didn't  have a clue as to when Clay last threw, as I stated. As far as AJ25, on his post to me (dated July 8th), he states that Clay last threw 3 days ago. If he didn't throw on the 8th, 7th, or 6th...AJ25 must've been referring to the 5th. You state, rather proudly, that Clay threw on the 5th. Help me out here  ??? ??? ???

NOT REALLY SURE WHERE YOU PEOPLE GET YOUR INFO BUT CLAY THREW SAT. JULY 5TH BEFORE THEY LEFT ON THE ROAD SUNDAY.

Well let's see...I got my info. from nowhere. I didn't  have a clue as to when Clay last threw, as I stated. As far as AJ25, on his post to me (dated July 8th), he states that Clay last threw 3 days ago. If he didn't throw on the 8th, 7th, or 6th...AJ25 must've been referring to the 5th. You state, rather proudly, that Clay threw on the 5th. Help me out here  ??? ??? ???

This is the hidden content, please

second boxscore down. july 5h. three days from july 8th  :)

therefore, would have full 5 days of rest for start on friday

AJ25

Figure this out, will he pitch on the 25th or 26th if he stays in rotation against the Yankees ?

AJ25

Figure this out, will he pitch on the 25th or 26th if he stays in rotation against the Yankees ?

looking at the calender, unless i miscounted.. yes. with him pitching every 5th day, he should pitch on the 26th

man, you gotta learn how the system works   ;) clay threw 3 days ago, and with baseballs strict policy on a 25 man roster, why fill it with someone who can't play for the next 3 days? you call up an extra bat/extra arm for the pen. and send him back down once clay's start comes along.

man, i was right  ;D lol

AJ25

Hey, we are all pulling for you Admin... ;D

Guest baseball25

I talk to clay yesterday and he told me that he should be up for the rest of the season unless something dramatic happens...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BigCard
    Newest Member
    BigCard