*Port Arthur Memorial Football Team Preview*

Look for Chance Filer(transfer from Kelly) and Paul Roy Jr.(transfer from Nederland) to see more time on offense.  I don't like Alexander.  He doesn't make good decision when running the Zone/Read play.  PAM is running a true 3-3-5 look on defense and will have big problems stopping power running teams such as Central, Ozen, and NS....

....no, not really. Considering the current makeup of the 215, all the Titans have to do is win two district games and they're in the playoffs. Sterling and possibly C-view should be a check in the win column PAM, and get them in.

It's not the first 6 team district, nor the last.  NS will run through the district like a hot knife through butter and if you or any other WestEnder thinks y'all stand a snow ball's chance with NS, I have some beachfront property in Arizona I'd like to show you....

We're all in the same boat when it comes to 21 5A vs. the Shore.  They'll average 40+/game while giving up around 10.....

Ah yes, we're all just gonna bow down to the almighty North Shore. Get real, would ya. You act like the Mustangs hung the moon. Yes, they will probably be good. No, they WILL NOT complete the season undefeated. In fact, how about you start a thread just so people like you can pay hammage to NS. You're obviously in love with them. I thought you were a PA man, not a NS homer.

He's being realistic, man.  I mean, we all wish that both Memorial and Brook gets wins over NS.  But the chances of that happening are pretty slim.  NS have been known as a power house for quit a while now.  Brook just built a program uppon Stump's arival.  The odds are truely not in the area teams favor in this one.

He's being realistic, man.  I mean, we all wish that both Memorial and Brook gets wins over NS.  But the chances of that happening are pretty slim.  NS have been known as a power house for quit a while now.  Brook just built a program uppon Stump's arival.  The odds are truely not in the area teams favor in this one.

I agree with you 100%, man. But this guy has got this unbridled infatuation with NS for some reason, and it really gets under my skin. I know I shouldn't let it, but I cant help it. Realistically, I know NS will probably win that game, although I'm hoping for the opposite. But if he cant get behind some of our local teams, then he needs to go post on another board. Here ya go, go check out this forum  www.5atexasfootball.com   , they have several threads dedicated to the North Shore Mustangs and they love to bash our local teams, so you should love it and will fit right in. None of them have any respect for our local schools, and neither do you. Actually SFA85, I would very much love to see your beachfront property in Arizona. How much are you asking for it? Good deal, I hope.  ::)  Nope, my snowball's not gonna melt, either!

I know high school football.  Plain and simple.  Back in the day when WB had 2/3rds of the talent in Beaumont, they would go on 2 year runs and fall off 1 year then back on it until Ozen opened.  NS on the other hand avg playing 13 games per year after the days of Tiki Hardeman and Co. with 2 state appearences.  Not jocking NS, just stating the fact that they don't fall off, they reload.  WB, PAM, et al are nothing more but new notches in the belt called the Shore. 

I agree with you 100%, man. But this guy has got this unbridled infatuation with NS for some reason, and it really gets under my skin. I know I shouldn't let it, but I cant help it. Realistically, I know NS will probably win that game, although I'm hoping for the opposite. But if he cant get behind some of our local teams, then he needs to go post on another board. Here ya go, go check out this forum  www.5atexasfootball.com  , they have several threads dedicated to the North Shore Mustangs and they love to bash our local teams, so you should love it and will fit right in. None of them have any respect for our local schools, and neither do you. Actually SFA85, I would very much love to see your beachfront property in Arizona. How much are you asking for it? Good deal, I hope.  ::)  Nope, my snowball's not gonna melt, either!

They bash ALL of our local teams?  Show me this action, please.  You know, I know they don't respect us.  I was on another sports board when a Westfield fan came on and Bashed our 'small' players, our 'ragedy' stadiums, and how they hate coming coming to 'the country'.  I can only imagin what the NS followers are saying!

You can see all the Golden Triangle bashing you want to see on that website. It's the same people talking about the same schools......Converse Judson, Katy, North Shore, SLC, blah, blah, blah. I'm sick of hearing it, so I dont frequent that site much any more. I would love nothing more than for WB to knock off one or two of their prized topic teams.

Guest Pounce

NS is in for a reality check if they think their going undefeated in 21-5A.  :D

what's up scoot??? you my boy,but sho will go 5-0. first off,lee,sterling,channelview don't stand a chance and you know this. PAM have horrible coaching and the talent level ain't that great. brook will have to ride CM all year long and the sho will eat him alive.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Eyleo
    Newest Member
    Eyleo