how does this sound to you

Put it in Lumberton.

;)  (J/K)

As for the idea of who has the history of most D1 signees or NFL players, that would not be the best criteria for selecting a host city.  Anyone who has lived in the Golden Triangle knows that when it comes to high school football, the Golden Triangle and it's surrounding cities represents a community of football greatness.  Therefore, the Hall should represent ALL the area without favoritism for the city where it's located, whether it's Beaumont, Pt. Arthur, Orange or anywhere else. 

I would be in favor or building it in Beaumont (and I'm from Orange) simply because it is more centrally located and no other reason. 

Guest ECBucFan

WHY NOT ORANGE

Well, with the unlikely (but not impossible) possibility of WO-S dropping to 2A (or, gulp, folding), how ironic would it be to have a HOF in a city that lost its HS team?  :o

Guest Pounce

okay for once i'm going to say put it in nederland...that way no favoritism will be displayed...no one made it to nfl or a proven major contributor on the college level ::)

the city of orange needs something like this as it was said last night. the other larger citys around have there thing why not orange someone from  orange will be the one that will push this (NOT SURE WHO ) yet. i dont think ohio is a good place to put the pro football hall of fame .but the city pushed it and got it  i think.this would be a shot in the arm to the people in orange dont u think

okay for once i'm going to say put it in nederland...that way no favoritism will be displayed...no one made it to nfl or a proven major contributor on the college level ::)

That would be like opening a local chapter of Mensa in PA.  ::)

I say put it in Beaumont for the location aspect and who the heck would want to go to PA anyway?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham