Lamar MBB - Ranked #133 (CollegeHoopsNet.com)

Guest abovetherim

It is really early to rank college basketball. Heck, football season hasn't started yet. Still holding out hope of a quality big man coming in.

is 133 good?

Well, there's 65 teams that make the NCAAs, 32 that make the NITs and 16 that make the CBI...so, you are not good enough for that!

There are what, over 330 (think it's 336) in Division I basketball, so you are better than over half...that can't be that bad!

Guest coachacola

is 133 good?

Well, there's 65 teams that make the NCAAs, 32 that make the NITs and 16 that make the CBI...so, you are not good enough for that!

There are what, over 330 (think it's 336) in Division I basketball, so you are better than over half...that can't be that bad!

It's not that good either.  Here's the important piece from the article:

Projected Post-season Tournament: none

How do you think SHSU will look this year TT, with Ryan Bright gone, who is going to step up?

Don't forget that we lost Shamir McDaniel as well...

Deluis Ramirez was pretty solid for SHSU last year. He was third in points at 9.2 ppg last year. Also had 4.6 rpg.

Kats will look for Ashton Mitchell to step up. He averaged 4.1 apg -- fifth in the league.

We'll see how our mix of transfers and our big freshman -- Autuan Bootle -- get into the mix of things. I think it may be 2009-10 when the Kats are back in the top three. We won't fall off a great deal, but not a championship caliber team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43