HELLO!!!

Guest Pounce

Guest Pounce

now now,settle down...before i call da sho for your cubby's lol,which by the way will mop the floor with 21-5a. i hope PAM or brook beats them,but unlikely and this district is just as weak as the one they come from. i will tell you better when my coogs play them...yes lamarque plays da sho this year....MARQUE IT DOWN!!!

Guest Pounce

....and with a new coach and a rebuilding year, dont expect your "Coogs" to bring much to the table against "The Sho", as you call it. Do you know SFA85? If you dont, ya'll should meet. You both have the same distorted view of our local teams. Good luck against "The Sho", ya'll are certainly gonna need it.

know him very well and is a good friend. sit with him at some games too.

Guest Pounce

:o You have a friend???? That's pretty unbelievable. Imagine, two people like yourselves have actually found each other in this big world. I bet the conversation at those games must be stimulating.

friends with alot of people here. soulja all the orange county guys,one or two png fans. hell,i put together a ff game for everyone to meet lol!!!

Guest Pounce

LOL

Pounce and SFA85 are very very similar indeed...Almost like they are the same person, right Pounce??

The attempts at MC bashing should begin shortly...let the laughs begin..

1.gif

i assure you we are not the same. we might share the same views,but are two different people.

as far as i'm concerned,the overrated hs football team that plays in that overrated city/town is a has been now. sure they will make the playoffs and they can start counting again,but never a true champion...we have 5 where i live and the "streak" is well over 20.

LOL

Pounce and SFA85 are very very similar indeed...Almost like they are the same person, right Pounce??

1.gif

i assure you we are not the same. we might share the same views,but are two different people.

as far as i'm concerned,the overrated hs football team that plays in that overrated city/town is a has been now. sure they will make the playoffs and they can start counting again,but never a true champion...we have 5 where i live and the "streak" is well over 20.

[/quote

UUhhhh..OK  2.gif

LOL

1.gif

5? Yes, at the 4A level. Not against 5A competition. Heck, ya'll even let Lumberton beat ya'll last year. Here's to your 5....in 4A!!!!! :D :D

ff= flag football. i'm sorry you two fail all the time ;D

Fail at what? Sorry, but I have a hard time keeping up with the gibberish and run-on/incomplete sentences that you post most of the time. But I'm learning! ;D

Get used to it 82....there;s gonna be a whole lot of it now...lol.

Alot of folks argue with him...I just LTM  and put him on iggy..4.gif

Guest Pounce

Fail at what? Sorry, but I have a hard time keeping up with the gibberish and run-on/incomplete sentences that you post most of the time. But I'm learning! ;D

well apperently you are a fan of mine because you still see my posts. just like on the other board ;)

funny How Lamarque came running to Nederland when they were looking for a coach.. ;) ;)  Hate all you want... we may not be the best in state but we do have a program that we are very proud of. Nederland never has overwhelming talent but we always find a way to compete.  And your school board thought enough of our coach to make him the top prospect to fill the coaching vacancy yall had. 

Guest Pounce

ummmm....no....he came to us. we didn't go to nederland. also more candidates came to us. like i said. give me rings before playoff appearances,silly mcm,and padded schedules ANY day ;)

Guest Pounce

Nope! Wrong again there titan. LISD sought out Newmann, it wasn't the other way around. If he had taken the job, you'd be singing his praises right now, and talking about a state title.

ask anyone from coognation...i didn't want him. he came to us. we didn't make him put his name in the hat,he wanted to so he could con NISD into giving him more money. more like a "i'll take my ball and go home"...gimmick. why did/do you call me titan???

well apperently you are a fan of mine because you still see my posts. just like on the other board ;)

Yes I am Pounce...you are extremely entertaining just like 82 5A posted.  I totally enjoy your posts, but in the future can you try to use that "spell check" button down there.  But wait....if you spelled and punctuated correctly and used proper grammar, your posts just wouldn't be the same level of funny.

BTW, welcome  back and please keep up the "I hate MC"  theme..

LOL @ Titan  as in  PATitan....::his cover is blown::  3.gif

Guest Pounce

just so you know i work in a level 1 trauma center and type fast sometimes as it is very busy. this is a message board,not an english class. if so you and everyone else on here would FAIL!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Eyleo
    Newest Member
    Eyleo