HELLO!!!

Guest Pounce

just so you know i work in a level 1 trauma center and type fast sometimes as it is very busy. this is a message board,not an english class. if so you and everyone else on here would FAIL!!!

WOW  what a coincidence.  PATitan has the same job as you and he types just like you.

How busy can you be if you have time to spend on here??  You just contradicted yourself....

LOL  this is great!!!!!!!!

Guest Pounce

just so you know i work in a level 1 trauma center and type fast sometimes as it is very busy. this is a message board,not an english class. if so you and everyone else on here would FAIL!!!

WOW  what a coincidence.  PATitan has the same job as you and he types just like you.

How busy can you be if you have time to spend on here??  You just contradicted yourself....

LOL   this is great!!!!!!!!

let's see...i'm in a small room with monitor screens in front of me with cardiac rhythms on them. every hour i record my findings,but maintain an eye on them.

i don't know where titan works or who he is. sorry. must of been a popular guy for you to keep babbling about him.

let's see...i'm in a small room with monitor screens in front of me with cardiac rhythms on them. every hour i record my findings,but maintain an eye on them.

i don't know where titan works or who he is. sorry. must of been a popular guy for you to keep babbling about him.

::chokes on Pepsi::  yeahhhhh  very popular  10.gif

Guest tigersvoice

::chokes on Pepsi::   yeahhhhh   very popular  10.gif

Why use the expression "Keep babbling about him?"  I only counted once.  You got back in didn't you Titan?

We've all got you figured out, man! Pounce=patitan! I've got confirmation from someone on this board. You can deny it until your cardiac rythm machine flatlines. You currently live in the LaMarque area, just as patitan did. And you once called PA home, just as patitan did. You both work in the medical field, and both were/are EMT's. There are too many coincidences there. We all know who you are. We dont mind you checking the board out once in a while, cause you are entertaining. But if the trash talking gets too out of hand, you will get "pounced" from this board again. 8) Balee dat! ;D

Guest Pounce

We've all got you figured out, man! Pounce=patitan! I've got confirmation from someone on this board. You can deny it until your cardiac rythm machine flatlines. You currently live in the LaMarque area, just as patitan did. And you once called PA home, just as patitan did. You both work in the medical field, and both were/are EMT's. There are too many coincidences there. We all know who you are. We dont mind you checking the board out once in a while, cause you are entertaining. But if the trash talking gets too out of hand, you will get "pounced" from this board again. 8) Balee dat! ;D

by you??? think not. like i said,don't know who he is nor do i care. funny how when westbrook was the laughing stock in football in the triangle and everyones early homecoming game. now enters stump,which i think is the best coach in the triangle under hooks,and brook starts to win. now you so called bruin fans come out of trash...go figure ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Eyleo
    Newest Member
    Eyleo