HEY SOULJA BOY...GET IN HERE..NOW LOL!!!

Guest Pounce

Guest Pounce

hey soulja whats going on man??? working on that BH report for ya. my sources will let me know something in a couple of weeks...now. the "cat" fight coming up lol!!! if i can be there i will. i will bring you a lamarque towel lol!!! pouncy to left...pouncy to the right...pouncy up the middle...TD MARLON POUNCY LOL!!!!

hey i see ya boy and thanks. i think you know what i'm talking about.

Guest Pounce

I just called him, and he doesn't answer his phone. I had to give him a heads-up on your return to our little forum. ;D

probably at work.

Guest Pounce

Work? On Saturday? Totally unacceptable. He needs to get a Union job. We dont work on weekends......unless it's for time-and-a-half!

hey i'm at work too lol!!! watching people's heart rates and ekg's today.

Guest Pounce

Are you working in the ER today? Hey, wait a minute. Are you a paramedic? You sure sound alot like patitan. I think he was a paramedic, also. Maybe you two are the same person. I smell a conspiracy. ;)

don't know the guy...

hey soulja whats going on man??? working on that BH report for ya. my sources will let me know something in a couple of weeks...now. the "cat" fight coming up lol!!! if i can be there i will. i will bring you a lamarque towel lol!!! pouncy to left...pouncy to the right...pouncy up the middle...TD MARLON POUNCY LOL!!!!

hey i see ya boy and thanks. i think you know what i'm talking about.

Please, don't bring up those 'Pouncey' memories!  They HURT!!!!  I'm about to have a nervous breakdown thinking about that day!!  BTW, welcome back, dude!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Eyleo
    Newest Member
    Eyleo