One heckuva HS football stadium

Huh? That's interesting. Once again, the Beaumont Suprise reports the information incorrectly. Well, that's good news Bear. So, there is a possibility that it might come close to being ready to play football in 2009? Maybe? Hopefully? The project will probably take between a year and a half and two years to complete. Depends on how and if the contractors drag their feet. When are they suppose to start Bear? have you heard something definite?

Then I would have to assume that they've come up with a finalized set of blueprints as to what the stadium is gonna look like? So, spill the beans. What is our new stadium gonna look like? Who is the General Contractor, do you know? It seems like I heard someone say it was Parsons Contractors. If that's the case, there's a chance I might get to help out with the electrical. ;D

In stead of a gym(that weightroom was off the chain), there will be a fancy cement pond for the boys and girls to hone their swimming skills and to host a couple of swim meets.  Should be the jewel of SE Texas

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43