Sept 4, 2010 - Lamar's First Game is Against...

I think we could get 50k there. Remember this areas MSA population is about 400,000. Lubbock is about 280,000, yet Lubbock is expanding Tech stadium to 80,000. Areas much smaller than ours and Lubbock are getting 50k. It can be done. However wasted point because of the status quo never work attitudes of this areas would never allow us to see a 50k or a 35k stadium at Lamar.

UNLV -- I know that you are not a math whiz by any means, but have you ever compared enrollments or alumni bases of the two schools? You think that has something to do with things?

I think we could get 50k there. Remember this areas MSA population is about 400,000. Lubbock is about 280,000, yet Lubbock is expanding Tech stadium to 80,000. Areas much smaller than ours and Lubbock are getting 50k. It can be done. However wasted point because of the status quo never work attitudes of this areas would never allow us to see a 50k or a 35k stadium at Lamar.

UNLV -- I know that you are not a math whiz by any means, but have you ever compared enrollments or alumni bases of the two schools? You think that has something to do with things?

No, the alumni is not filling the stands at Tech's games. BTW, I did minor in math.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43