Who Will The Best Player In The Area This Season?

Guest Jags

HASN'T NEMO GRADUATED AND TRYING TO WALK ON AT LSC-PA? ???

I dont think so!

Mr Wise...  There is NO WAY and I repeat NO WAY Decarlos is better than Gulley in 2008-2009!

short lets be forreal.........Decarlos is on a totally different level that Gulley come on thats not even a comparison......I keep saying this until i turn blue in the face.......D-FRANK is the best player in all of texas........(besides TMG)

I can respect you for having your opinion about Franks being better than Gulley, which I do not believe is the case.  But  you went overboard when you made this idiotic comment.  Come on now, man.  It is hard to take you seriously when you say things like that.

I dont think so!

Mr Wise...  There is NO WAY and I repeat NO WAY Decarlos is better than Gulley in 2008-2009!

short lets be forreal.........Decarlos is on a totally different level that Gulley come on thats not even a comparison......I keep saying this until i turn blue in the face.......D-FRANK is the best player in all of texas........(besides TMG)

I can respect you for having your opinion about Franks being better than Gulley, which I do not believe is the case.  But  you went overboard when you made this idiotic comment.  Come on now, man.  It is hard to take you seriously when you say things like that.

so you telling me he's not the best or one of the best in texas come on soulja i thought you was better than that i mean the kid only made first team all state as a sophomore.......

I dont think so!

so you telling me he's not the best or one of the best in texas come on soulja i thought you was better than that i mean the kid only made first team all state as a sophomore.......

The way that you are talking, you are saying that Franks is the second best player in the state which I do not agree with.  Now  you are saying he is one of the best, which I agree on.    I think that TMG is on a different level from Gulley or Franks.

I dont think so!

The way that you are talking, you are saying that Franks is the second best player in the state which I do not agree with.  Now  you are saying he is one of the best, which I agree on.    I think that TMG is on a different level from Gulley or Franks.

i think he's probably top 5 in the state hands down...........

1A

Corey Tolar            Big Sandy

Tyler Copeland      West Hardin

Melton Abbey        Big Sandy

Mikey Kowena        Big Sandy

2A

D Bray                  Kountze          (if he comes back.

Roman Walker        Kountze          (if knee is good)

3A

Shannon Robinson      Silsbee

Jarvis Bernard            HJ

Spikes/Bailey            Jasper

4A

Gulley              Central            Best Hands Down

Decarlos            Ozen

Jefferson          Ozen

I think we'll see what D franks is about this yr because the rest of the talent is gone there will be no open 3's coming off screens and someone told me Breon is going to be really aggressive and lloking to score rather than set him up.So in my eyes we'll see scoring go down and turn over go up Oh yeah when anyone plays d on him he shut down

I think we'll see what D franks is about this yr because the rest of the talent is gone there will be no open 3's coming off screens and someone told me Breon is going to be really aggressive and lloking to score rather than set him up.So in my eyes we'll see scoring go down and turn over go up Oh yeah when anyone plays d on him he shut down

This kid can be the real deal. I've seen defense on him (this summer) and the kid is quick, even against older players. He'll get open if the other players stay out of his way. But he has to play within the coach's system too.

WOW You mean they played any defense in AAU .I don't think so that just show and go D not the type you face as a star player for OZen.But they season is looming and we'll soon see .Come on you can't actually equate theat to structured ball get your game up . And exactly who's older than D Frank isn't supposed to be in 12 th?

;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

guys guys guys....yall are forgetting chris hammond from ned.

kid can straight up play some ball...

jefferson and frank from ozen can be mentioned of course...

robinson from silsbee,

i heard jarvis benard cant play this year because of age....

brey is out in cali playing football

but i seriously think hammond is one of the best in the area....

robinson from silsbee,

I saw a few of the Nederland players this past summer in an AAU tourney in Houston. They looked like frightened deer in car headlights after watching their opponents in bracket play. This was a good sign because I commend the players and coaches for taking steps to reach the next level. If Nederland wants to compete, they are going to have to work hard on their footwork/drills during the offseason. I am not a big proponent of (very) competitive summer league ball (u need to rest), but thats the nature of the beast now. These players gotta find the tough competition to raise their own level of play for district. Hammond may be good, but with hardwork and playing against the right compeition, maybe he would be mentioned in the local polls.

robinson from silsbee,

Your info is incorrect VC!!!!!  Benard will be playing and has been cleared by the UIL!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Eyleo
    Newest Member
    Eyleo