QB misfortune of 2007 leaves Bellow, Bulldogs in good place

Guest gladiator2

Not only can he throw the ball, but he has several bigtime WR's to throw the ball to. If Kirby and his WR's stay healthy he could have a 2500 yard passing season.If they stay healthy look out especially with the coaching they have over there. Barrow is the top OC in the area and I can see him being a head coach in the near future, if that is what he wants to do. Nederland has great coaching from Jr. High all the way up. Sometimes I'm sure parent's don't realize it but they have great leadership for their kid's. Their Jr. High teams do the same things that the High School teams do. That is realistically what you are suppose to do but some of the other schools don't follow that blueprint.

I see a 3000 yard season easy this year. Too many good targets to throw to and a much improved offensive line to give him that extra second to look. Nederland will play much more than a 10 game schedule this year, so I say 3000 to 3400 yards through the air, and I'm going on just a 12 game average to get those numbers, things roll right, a few more wins and it could go higher.....If he learns to dump off to a running back 4500 plus!!!!!!!!!!

I see a 3000 yard season easy this year. Too many good targets to throw to and a much improved offensive line to give him that extra second to look. Nederland will play much more than a 10 game schedule this year, so I say 3000 to 3400 yards through the air, and I'm going on just a 12 game average to get those numbers, things roll right, a few more wins and it could go higher.....If he learns to dump off to a running back 4500 plus!!!!!!!!!!

4500 passing yards in one season for a high school qb, come on now, quit dreaming

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Eyleo
    Newest Member
    Eyleo