alaska football season has started

Guest ECBucFan

yep, for now, felt like i was in Texas the past 2 days with these thunderstorms  ;D

Next summer, I am going to Anchorage, Denali, Fairbanks, and all the way up to Barrow! :o

Already making plans & reservations.

yep, for now, felt like i was in Texas the past 2 days with these thunderstorms  ;D

Next summer, I am going to Anchorage, Denali, Fairbanks, and all the way up to Barrow! :o

Denali? watch out with that. if you not an experienced climber dont climb that mountain.

Guest ECBucFan

Denali? watch out with that. if you not an experienced climber dont climb that mountain.

I wanted to climb it, but I don't have the certifications necessary, so the state won't let me. I am going to do a Denali flightseeing tour out of Talkeetna instead, which includes a glacier landing. I am going to join the "Polar bear" club when I dive into the Arctic ocean off of Barrow!

tomorrow's game will be 7pm yall time.

east vs service HS

last year service had the best scoring offense in the state for big schools but east had an exciting athlete in Derek Moore which has graduated. Service is a state title contender this year.

and yeah, have fun diving into the freezing ocean in Barrow  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Wildcats92
    Newest Member
    Wildcats92