Game Scrimmages Saturday! Where Will You Be?

Guest Indian Chief

Liberty is treating this like the super bowl lol.....

Well i have no problem with Hardin and have a lot of friends there!

But there are a few kids in Liberty that talk so much mess about how Hardin would "KILL" us!

They think Hardin is some kind of god in football because of last year!

So maybe today we did enough to shut them up!!!!!

No it wasn't a real game but, i think it may have got the point across!

And if those students still want to talk mess about "their" team, then as i have said before they should just move to the town!

We dont want them here!

Ha thats why it was so anticipated by a few of us!

Guest baseball25

it was a scrimmage lol, and hardin treated it like one, it doesn't count on your record. Hardin ran basic stuff, everytime they threw the ball it was for a first down. Hardin will have the same season they had last year. This is preseason it doesn't mean anything and Liberty didn't do anything to shut hardin up...Liberty had 3 turnovers lol. It didn't get the point across believe me. I bet you money that hardin didn't prepare for liberty they are getting ready for what matters and thats for the first game against HD.

I understand, and didn't say it was to shut Hardin up!

I said the only reason the scrimmage was treated as something big, was to shut the liberty people up, who know nothing about football, or any sport, and constantly tell you how bad Hardin would beat us just because they had a better record last year!

It had nothing to do with anyone from Hardin, i replied cause someone said we were treating it like a superbowl, ha and i just stated the reason!

I agree its kinda pathetic to treat something like this as something so big! 

But now those few people will maybe shut up!

Hope the panthers and hornets both have a good season!

Guest baseball25

todays scrimmage didn't prove anything, if it did prove something its that hardin will have a good season and liberty will struggle at the 3a level.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham