Dayton vs Lumberton Game type scrimmage - Sat. 8/23

There is one question that I have for some of you Bronco fans...especially Diamond-J and 7mary3. Why so much hate for Lumberton and none for Lake Travis? I mean, the Lumberton kids beat Dayton fair & square by 1 point and because of that we've had to listen to all of this for a year. I mean, all Lake Travis did was thrash, manhandle, etc. Dayton or whatever U want to call it and we hear nothing about them. Why is that? Is it because Dayton is scared to say anything about them in case they meet up in the playoffs again this year? Why gang up on little ole Lumberton? Why not talk bad about the BIG boys? Just wondering...

Are you kidding me?  Why are you the only one that can't take some lil'ol trash talkn on a public forum.  Every time I was on the forum last year all I had to read was that freakn'score from the Dayton/Lumberton game and all the trash talkn'about the loss that Dayton took, just a lil'payback from last year is all, not that I have to explain myself but apparently I have done well in striking a nerve.  Gotta'love Texas High School Football. By the way the Lake Travis game wasn't a fluke like the Lumberton game was against Dayton (hitn'that nerve again huh?).  Dayton was playing at the top of their game when they played Lake Travis and the BETTER team won and Lake Travis will probably win the state title again this year.  Choo Choo ha ha ha ha ha ha.......see ya'll saturday morning

again, how was this a fluke? never understood that?

so it was only a fluke when we beat every beaumont team, NEDERLAND (11 year playoff streak SNAPPED)

oh wait, not to mention.. LAMARQUE. can't it be that our team was better on that night? instead of a fluke..

give it up.. if y'all "win" this scrimmage, it will NOT make up for the fact that we handed ya'll ya'lls only district loss in 2 years!  ;D ;D regardless of how you look at it!

It always makes me giggle when you triangle folks use La Marque as a prop to bolster your programs but that's cool as it only assures me that you guys use our program as a measuring stick to gauge where you guys are in comparison.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to REMIND DAYTON FANS that AJ played QB against Nac. and (just forgot) the Houston team the game before the Lumberton game..

Oh by the way Dayton scored like 28-31pts. the week before the Lumberton game(WITH AJ @ QB)....And I remember that you guys said that AJ would have his way with Lumberton(THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN).......D-Line was way faster than the Dayton FANS thought(NOT THE COACHES,they new).....

Anyway, no use bringing back the past...Good luck to both.....

and I remind---5 starters out w/injuries----you got lucky and you know it

I would like to REMIND DAYTON FANS that AJ played QB against Nac. and (just forgot) the Houston team the game before the Lumberton game..

Oh by the way Dayton scored like 28-31pts. the week before the Lumberton game(WITH AJ @ QB)....And I remember that you guys said that AJ would have his way with Lumberton(THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN).......D-Line was way faster than the Dayton FANS thought(NOT THE COACHES,they new).....

Anyway, no use bringing back the past...Good luck to both.....

and I remind---5 starters out w/injuries----you got lucky and you know it

a win is a win, and you know it

If that were the case then Hanna would not have been stove up with cramps at the end of the half and barely able to move at the end of the game.  Quit making excuses and lies.  Lumberton played their starters until half time.

We only played our starting offense and defense for 1 possesion each.

There is one question that I have for some of you Bronco fans...especially Diamond-J and 7mary3. Why so much hate for Lumberton and none for Lake Travis? I mean, the Lumberton kids beat Dayton fair & square by 1 point and because of that we've had to listen to all of this for a year. I mean, all Lake Travis did was thrash, manhandle, etc. Dayton or whatever U want to call it and we hear nothing about them. Why is that? Is it because Dayton is scared to say anything about them in case they meet up in the playoffs again this year? Why gang up on little ole Lumberton? Why not talk bad about the BIG boys? Just wondering...

Are you kidding me?  Why are you the only one that can't take some lil'ol trash talkn on a public forum.  Every time I was on the forum last year all I had to read was that freakn'score from the Dayton/Lumberton game and all the trash talkn'about the loss that Dayton took, just a lil'payback from last year is all, not that I have to explain myself but apparently I have done well in striking a nerve.  Gotta'love Texas High School Football. By the way the Lake Travis game wasn't a fluke like the Lumberton game was against Dayton (hitn'that nerve again huh?).  Dayton was playing at the top of their game when they played Lake Travis and the BETTER team won and Lake Travis will probably win the state title again this year.  Choo Choo ha ha ha ha ha ha.......see ya'll saturday morning

again, how was this a fluke? never understood that?

so it was only a fluke when we beat every beaumont team, NEDERLAND (11 year playoff streak SNAPPED)

oh wait, not to mention.. LAMARQUE. can't it be that our team was better on that night? instead of a fluke..

give it up.. if y'all "win" this scrimmage, it will NOT make up for the fact that we handed ya'll ya'lls only district loss in 2 years!  ;D ;D regardless of how you look at it!

It always makes me giggle when you triangle folks use La Marque as a prop to bolster your programs but that's cool as it only assures me that you guys use our program as a measuring stick to gauge where you guys are in comparison.

I respect that LM has won the state title. They were a good team. I have a video file to show you what happens when people show off in front of the crowd before the fight starts. Basically what happened when ya'll played Lumberton. If you want the file xLmCoog88 I'll send it to ya.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats