*District 21 5A Preview/WB Picked First*

There needs to be manditory drug testing for all WestEnders on this board.  Y'all are high if you think WB can win district with a band new Dline. 

The old addage of defense winning championships will be proven out by NS week 10.....

Guest WeedBegone

There needs to be manditory drug testing for all WestEnders on this board.  Y'all are high if you think WB can win district with a band new Dline. 

The old addage of defense winning championships will be proven out by NS week 10.....

Dont worry about us West enders and drugs.  I suggest your team stock up on pain killers if they line up against DA BROOK--gonna need em after the game. 

Dont worry about us West enders and drugs.  I suggest your team stock up on pain killers if they line up against DA BROOK--gonna need em after the game. 

It's cute how you WestEnders get all giddy about the Bruin's chances this season.  I get that.  But being proud of beating Ozen and Central may fill seats but I talk to people in the know and depth is a big concern for the Brook.  There's the 2 Christians in the backfield and the WR's that have to double up but behind all the flash and glitter, theres little depth.  Any injury to either Christian and it's gonna be rough for WB since they have 3 heavy hitters in nondistrict.  The only team they may beat besides Ozen and Central is Katy but I saw them beat PAM with Charles running for 270 and winning by 20....

the brook will prove all unblievers wrong like they had to do last season, GOOD articale Coop tell em like it is . Ns cant just come to our district and expect it to be a walk in the park we might not have state contenders every season but every team will be respected in this districted any thing can happen thats for you sfa you might need to move to gelena park i heard they like band wagoners.  ;)

the brook will prove all unblievers wrong like they had to do last season, GOOD articale Coop tell em like it is . Ns cant just come to our district and expect it to be a walk in the park we might not have state contenders every season but every team will be respected in this districted any thing can happen thats for you sfa you might need to move to gelena park i heard they like band wagoners.  ;)

Saw them play in '05 finally and I'm hardly a bandwagoner....

3yrs ago man what do you know about this team bedsides then and what you read ??? ive seen brook play for 10yrs  even longer then  that when times were bad bro enough about me back to you i smell bandwagoner all over you besides that was the year ns won state how can you say brook can beat katy who just won state last season and a team that hasnt been in 3yrs they are going to beat us by 10 ??? i dont know make me a believer ??? ??? ??? ???  i dont think you respect our district you might be a titan fan who has sour grapes ??? go brook

SFA,  I understand why you would pick NS.  Heck, just look at their recent success.   But I'm  a little surprised that you give Brook no shot.  Are you a Brook hater or do you feel that NS is truly that strong?

I'll get back to you on being 'a Brook hater'....

On NS strength of program:  Yes.  No doubt.  And this year's addition will be stout on defense, especially on the Dline.  May have a Dline to rival that of Lufkin.  My whole thing is if Brook makes through Ike, Katy, and Westfield unscathed then they have a Puncher's chance.  Now if WB had the 3000+ kids they did back in the early to mid 90's which they were 2 deep in every spot, then it would be competitive but again, WB, eventhough they've been getting the better kids as of late, are thin depth wise.  It's hard to replace DE's like #10 and #5 and not to expect some dropoff on defense.  Plus, C. Micheals in the main event now.  No Williams back there to balance out the rushing.  Also, unless C Lewis has picked up some speed, he's not much of a running threat....

3yrs ago man what do you know about this team bedsides then and what you read ??? ive seen brook play for 10yrs  even longer then  that when times were bad bro enough about me back to you i smell bandwagoner all over you besides that was the year ns won state how can you say brook can beat katy who just won state last season and a team that hasnt been in 3yrs they are going to beat us by 10 ??? i dont know make me a believer ??? ??? ??? ???  i dont think you respect our district you might be a titan fan who has sour grapes ??? go brook

Wow, this is such a long sentence.  I can't believe you attended Brook typing run-on sentences such as this.  Anyway, I liken NS to be the Euless Trinity of Houston with Katy being the 5A SLC(SLC won state 3 times in 3A)......

Guest WeedBegone

[

On NS strength of program:  Yes.  No doubt.  And this year's addition will be stout on defense, especially on the Dline.  May have a Dline to rival that of Lufkin.  My whole thing is if Brook makes through Ike, Katy, and Westfield unscathed then they have a Puncher's chance.  Now if WB had the 3000+ kids they did back in the early to mid 90's which they were 2 deep in every spot, then it would be competitive but again, WB, eventhough they've been getting the better kids as of late, are thin depth wise.  It's hard to replace DE's like #10 and #5 and not to expect some dropoff on defense.  Plus, C. Micheals in the main event now.  No Williams back there to balance out the rushing.  Also, unless C Lewis has picked up some speed, he's not much of a running threat....

I believe you have done your homework and agree that depth could be a problem.  WB needs to stay healthy--but dont forget #4.  He will be back and defenses better not forget about him because he cause lots of damage also.  It will be interesting.  As far as the QB, his stats last year were quite impressive for his first year in 5A.  He learned a lot, and i expect he will be better.  Cant key on #33 because they have too many weapons. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Eyleo
    Newest Member
    Eyleo