ISADORE LIKES FOUR(THIS IS FOR YOU AJ25)

Talk about it in The Gold Rush

A member of the Rivals.com Texas Top 100, Justin Isadore led Ozen High School in Beaumont last season with 114 tackles, four interceptions, and four fumble recoveries He reports offers from Arizona State, Auburn, Colorado State, Iowa State, Kansas, Kentucky, Syracuse and TCU.

Justin Isadore favors ASU and Kentucky

Four schools stand out from the pack to Isadore and he says that a decision could be imminent.

"My top four are Arizona State, Kentucky, TCU and Kansas but Arizona State and Kentucky are ahead right now," Isadore said.

"With Kentucky you have Coach Rich Brooks and a new defensive coordinator Steve Brown," Isadore said. "He is running a defensive like we ran last year, a zone-blitzing type of scheme. They play hard. I like the program they have. I think that they are going to make some noise this year.

"I like ASU's atmosphere," he said. "I have got a bunch of their games on TV. I have been on their website and I really like Coach Erickson. I think that I might really like it out in Arizona."

Isadore, who lines up at middle linebacker for Ozen runs the 40-yard dash in 4.65 seconds and bench max of 285 pounds and squat max of 580 pounds. He is being recruited to Arizona State by the Sun Devils defensive coordinator Craig Bray

"I talked to Coach Bray all of the time," Isadore said. "He coaches the linebackers. He has told me about how he coached (Green Bay Packer) Nick Barnett. So that is a plus right there. He is real cool. They play a defense that fits my style. I like the 4-3. [Arizona State] is saying that I am probably going to be playing the WILL (weak-side linebacker). I do like middle linebacker better but it really doesn't matter to me. I will give it up for the team. Whatever they need me to play.

The 5-foot-11 205-pounder told ASUDevils.com that he would like to visit his top four schools and Iowa State. But it won't hold him back from making a commitment soon if the opportunity presents itself.

"I do want to see the campus and see where I going to be laying my head every night," Isadore said. "But I am probably going to make a decision some time [soon]."

Isadore has begun practice and is preparing for Ozen's opener on August 29th. He believes his team will be improved this season and has set some high personal goals for himself.

"We have three players that I know are going to sign D1 scholarships and maybe as many as four or five," Isadore said. "I think that we will be pretty good. As far as my personal goals, I want to be the District's defensive MVP, first team all-state and play in the Army-American came. That would complete my senior season.

Guest rykerx144

there is a thin line between confident and arrogant!!!!!  TCU might be a better decision that way he is in texas because he sounds like Dallas material!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Eyleo
    Newest Member
    Eyleo