Wildcats in the news, are they talking about Setxsports?

Ole Jack and Kirbyville seem to be really hanging their hat on that 1 point-first ever in history- win over Silsbee. ::)

If I am not mistaken, I think the Tigers are 10-1 against the Mildcats all time. ;)

No way Silsbee has beaten Kirbyville that many times. It is 3-1

You need to look at WOS87's history threads. You'll see. I also have some data myself that puts Silsbee at 10-1 all time against Kirbyville. I figure you to be a young'en and would only remember these last 4 games since Silsbee dropped down to 3A.

Alvarez does have that program heading in the right direction.  Now if he could only teach a little class to some of those fans on those internet chat boards.

Hey now i have class u don't ever hear me talking down on no one. Ill congrats you if you win and tell you team good game even if they lose....  :D :D but its alot of fun to talk some smack that's what this is all about you support your team and ill support mine !!!! :P

The key is the word SOME.  I am not willing to paint all Wildcat fans with the same brush.  Yes it is true that every school has crass supporters that post here.  It is just that, in my opinion, Kirbyville has a few that are more abrasive than the most and are also particularly prolific.

Yes I know some are just misunderstood.  People who did not know better might think Barbay is disrespectful when truthfully his is plainly honest and simply declines to laud insincere praise as many do.

The key is the word SOME.  I am not willing to paint all Wildcat fans with the same brush.  Yes it is true that every school has crass supporters that post here.  It is just that, in my opinion, Kirbyville has a few that are more abrasive than the most and are also particularly prolific.

Yes I know some are just misunderstood.  People who did not know better might think Barbay is disrespectful when truthfully his is plainly honest and simply declines to laud insincere praise as many do.

You are right about Barbay.  That is just who he is!  Otherwise Newton wouldn't be the powerhouse that they are today if it weren't for his honesty!  95% of the best coaches you will ever see are the exact same way.  Personally I think that it is good for the renewing rivalry.  Alot of jawing back and forth simply works the hype up for the big week 10 match up!  My wife thought that he was out of line with those comments, yet she has never played against him as I did and doesn't understand the true meaning of the comments.  But hey!  If they are referencing Setxsports; free pub has never been better!!!(Hey Coop, ho about some good karma for that one ;D)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    risinger62
    Newest Member
    risinger62