* PN-G vs. Barbers Hill/19-14 PN-G WINS/COMMENTS*

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats PNG on a hard fought game!! As predicted PNG came with the fans, but didn't out do the BH faithfull as BH clearly won the battle of the fans ;D But PNG won the battle of the game and that is what counts. Both teams looked a little shaky tonight, but will improve as the year goes on!!! PNG had some costly fumbles whil BH had some costly interceptions. BH coaches again began play a chess game instead of buckling down and gutting out some calls. Twice in the forth quarter BH had a fourth and inches and we chose to punt. Field position or not you HAVE to go for those!! Anyway that is my stand coaching for the day ;D Goodluck to the Indians hope all of your fans have a safe return and a great year!!!

Thankyou my friend we did not have a good game O-line was good running game was good special teams and defense was not very good tonight

Tatum was a good leader on the field had a couple of big turnovers in bad places on the field or we could have had a shutout both TD's for BH of  big turnovers Wright had one not sure who was the other Great experience game with the 4QT comeback we will get better and I think we will have a shot at the playoffs this season We have a big game next week with a good Crosby team will be a good test for a young PN-G team.

Thankyou BH fan you guys are great a good team to play Im glad we played you before you guys get that offense on target you guys have huge potential if you can bring your defense around I  think you will make a run at the playoffs this season I for one will pull for you you all have a lot of class

Good Luck on your season

Thankyou my friend we did not have a good game O-line was good running game was good special teams and defense was not very good tonight

Tatum was a good leader on the field had a couple of big turnovers in bad places on the field or we could have had a shutout both TD's for BH of  big turnovers Wright had one not sure who was the other Great experience game with the 4QT comeback we will get better and I think we will have a shot at the playoffs this season We have a big game next week with a good Crosby team will be a good test for a young PN-G team.

Coulda shoulda woulda. I don't think PNG would have pitched a shut out regaurdless if they held the ball or not.  neither team dominated the other BH shoulda Coulda Woulda won the game with some breaks as well.

Thankyou BH fan you guys are great a good team to play Im glad we played you before you guys get that offense on target you guys have huge potential if you can bring your defense around I  think you will make a run at the playoffs this season I for one will pull for you you all have a lot of class

Good Luck on your season

Both teams had a lot of class tonight and played their hearts out. I met several PNG fans tonight and everyone of them i spoke to were great! PNG has a great tradition and I'm also glad that we are scheduled to play each other!! Again Good luck PNG! Crosby game next week doesn't get any easier they should have a good team this year.

Should have one I agree with you 100% BH should have won the game and will win Many this season I imagine We should have lost you guys played great hope you all have a fine season you got my support

Thanks we are going to need all the support we can get with a young team! Lumberton next week will be a good game as well.

Coulda shoulda woulda. I don't think PNG would have pitched a shut out regaurdless if they held the ball or not.  neither team dominated the other BH shoulda Coulda Woulda won the game with some breaks as well.

Uh....Were you at the same game I was at?  BH scored 2 td's off fumbles...one was so close to your goal line that it was a cakewalk to score.  And both were only 1 play away from a score.BH NEVER put together a real drive and other than a few good catches and runs, were never a threat all night. The reality is that the score could easily been 28-0, w/o those 2 fumbles.

Oh, and BTW,  count the tickets again.  PNG easily had more fans than the home crowd too.

Guest KHS 89

Congrats PNG on a hard fought game!! As predicted PNG came with the fans, but didn't out do the BH faithfull as BH clearly won the battle of the fans ;D But PNG won the battle of the game and that is what counts. Both teams looked a little shaky tonight, but will improve as the year goes on!!! PNG had some costly fumbles whil BH had some costly interceptions. BH coaches again began play a chess game instead of buckling down and gutting out some calls. Twice in the forth quarter BH had a fourth and inches and we chose to punt. Field position or not you HAVE to go for those!! Anyway that is my stand coaching for the day ;D Goodluck to the Indians hope all of your fans have a safe return and a great year!!!

Um..... did I attend the same game as you??  PN-G clearly had more fans than BH.  We were wondering why so many vacent blue reserved seats on the home side??  Is that a normal BH turnout?? 

One observation:  what's with the band/drill team add on seats on the visitor side?  Horrible placement.  You can't even hear the band when sitting on the visitor's side.  Have those stands always been there?????

Well I figured there would be a couple of no class posters! too bad one of them is a Moderator. And to answer both of you geniuses, YES I was at the same game you were obviously not wearing purple shaded sunglasses! PNG had no where near the fans BH brought to the game! Remember your side holds 1000 and BH side holds 4000 that means that even though there were empty spaces we still could have more. There was only a hand full of PNG fans on the BH side, so don't thing yall took up our stands!!

You can paint the game anyway you wish, The fact is you lost one fumble due to a BH hit which means it was forced and then advanced some 30 to 40 yards and caped off by a 20 yard pass!!! The other was a gift to BH by a dropped punt. Did you two forget when BH was driving and threw an interception when it was 1st and goal?????? Again COULDA SHOULDA WOULDA you can't predict the outcome of a game by twisting it the way you think it would have happened. It comes down to execution and a little luck, PNG catches a double tipped pass in the endzone from his back to win the game.

So AGAIN Congrats PNG and coaches for a well earned victory on the road it was a pleasure watching the game.

Guest KHS 89

Well I figured there would be a couple of no class posters! too bad one of them is a Moderator. And to answer both of you geniuses, YES I was at the same game you were obviously not wearing purple shaded sunglasses! PNG had no where near the fans BH brought to the game! Remember your side holds 1000 and BH side holds 4000 that means that even though there were empty spaces we still could have more. There was only a hand full of PNG fans on the BH side, so don't thing yall took up our stands!!

You can paint the game anyway you wish, The fact is you lost one fumble due to a BH hit which means it was forced and then advanced some 30 to 40 yards and caped off by a 20 yard pass!!! The other was a gift to BH by a dropped punt. Did you two forget when BH was driving and threw an interception when it was 1st and goal?????? Again COULDA SHOULDA WOULDA you can't predict the outcome of a game by twisting it the way you think it would have happened. It comes down to execution and a little luck, PNG catches a double tipped pass in the endzone from his back to win the game.

So AGAIN Congrats PNG and coaches for a well earned victory on the road it was a pleasure watching the game.

WOW!  so having an opinion that differs from yours constitutes as "no class".  hmmm....  I guess in the end, however you choose to paint the picture.... We left Barbers Hill with a win.

Best of luck to Barbers Hill for the rest of 2008.  We look forward to showing you what a real home crowd and stadium looks like next year when you travel to the Reservation.

WOW!  so having an opinion that differs from yours constitutes as "no class".  hmmm....  I guess in the end, however you choose to paint the picture.... We left Barbers Hill with a win.

Best of luck to Barbers Hill for the rest of 2008.  We look forward to showing you what a real home crowd and stadium looks like next year when you travel to the Reservation.

Differing opinions are great that is what the board is all about! Not congradulating the other team while making up crap to make you look more superior is where the NO CLASS comes from 8) Even taking shots at our crowd--- NO CLASS ;D I would have hate to seen the EXCUSES if you would have lost :o 

Oh and if everytime PNG had the ball the quarterback fell down BH would have won 14-0 ;D ;D

Guest gladiator2

It really does not matter how many fans were there, does it? Most people from PNG knew that if they did not show up early than they would not have a seat due to the small stands. Everyone in the state knows that everywhere we go we bring an overflowing crowd that most stadiums cannot handle. So don't insult everyone's intelligence. I will promise you this neither crowd that was there had a influence on the game because this was the quietest football game I have ever been to. A really dead crowd from both sides. BHFAN, you are right we intercepted a ball right after we fumbled it near your goalline. If you consider 200 total yards (with 45 yards on the last drive when we were in the prevent) being good than I hope you never have coaching in your future. We had over 200 yards rushing and over 100 yards passing with about 4 dropped passes that would have been big plays. With a young defense ya'll should have had a lot more success. Bottom line for both teams it was the first game and mistakes were made by both sides and both teams have some improving to do. We definately need to work on special teams and ya'll have some things to work on. Hopefully by the start of district both teams will be much better. I'm not concerned with our team because we have a good running game with a good QB who can throw the ball and when we start catching the ball better it will take a little pressure off of the running game. The defensive line was stacked up tight and we still was busting through the line. BH has a good running back and he will have a good season if he gets more touches. We had a lot of missed oppurtunities that could have made the score a little different but all I care about is the W for our young team. Good luck next week!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham