*Ozen vs. West Brook Updates*/WB ROLLS!!!!!

Christine Michaels was suppose to be the show, and he was to an extent. But the WB defense gets most of the credit tonight. Six TD's off of turnovers, and Jordan Garrett had 4 INT's. The Bruins started out slow, but rolled BIG in the end. I hope this is a look at things to come, cause (if we get to play) next week Central better bring their A game. Slow start for the Bruins tonight, but overall it was a good game played. I would give them a "B" in their first outing. Good job guys!

i think we played good defensively until it started getting out of hand we had stump going deep in his playbook tonight but all and all WB is a great team CM is a great back and WB was the better team........especially we you get eight turnovers in one night on defense......but i seen much improvement in ozens offense and especially D.........we just have to take care of the ball we will definetly make the playoffs this year

I agree with you in that, Ozen is definitely much improved from last year. On the flipside to that, West Brook is a much better team this year in Week 0, than last year in Week 0. If Ozen doesn't turn the ball over like 7 times, and WB doesn't turn those TO's into TD's, then the Panthers play a closer game than they did tonight. KUDOS to them, as they came out for the start of the game very enthusiastic and fired up. Ya'll are gonna win some games this year and should make the playoffs. Nice opening game.

I agree with you in that, Ozen is definitely much improved from last year. On the flipside to that, West Brook is a much better team this year in Week 0, than last year in Week 0. If Ozen doesn't turn the ball over like 7 times, and WB doesn't turn those TO's into TD's, then the Panthers play a closer game than they did tonight. KUDOS to them, as they came out for the start of the game very enthusiastic and fired up. Ya'll are gonna win some games this year and should make the playoffs. Nice opening game.

if you noticed every time we turned over the ball yall capitialized

.....yes, and that made the difference in the game.

.....yes, and that made the difference in the game.

CM's a beast i talked to isadore after the game and he told me he was the best back he's ever faced........he said he'd gotten alot bigger from lastyear and a whole lot harder to tackle

hello guys, I slow getting on here. I'm a first responding and Gustav have most of my attention right now. I did get to see the 1st half however. All football fan please go and see Michaels at least least once. Like the Lb from Ozen said he's bigger, faster, stronger than ever.

And Jordon Garrett, what can I say. This kid plays a different position every week and star. 4 int's..... pure athlete

hello guys, I slow getting on here. I'm a first responding and Gustav have most of my attention right now. I did get to see the 1st half however. All football fan please go and see Michaels at least least once. Like the Lb from Ozen said he's bigger, faster, stronger than ever.

And Jordon Garrett, what can I say. This kid plays a different position every week and star. 4 int's..... pure athlete

What kind of defensive scheme was the secondary playing?  Did he get coverage INT's or was it from the Zone?  Were those poorly thrown passes?

Team Stats

Total yards First downs Rushing yards Yds/Att Passing yards Yds/Catch

453          17              317            8.81      136              19.43

Passing

Name          Comp Att Pct Yds  TD INT

Christian Louis  7  14    50  136  2  2 

Paul Falgout      0  1    0      0  0  0 

Rushing

Name                Att Yds Yds/Att TD

Christine Michael 12  140  11.67  3 

Jeremy Cooper    6    62  10.33  1 

Jordan Garrett    2    35  17.5    1 

Christian Louis    11    34  3.09    0 

Sheddrick Gilford  2    34  17      0 

Paul Falgout        2      7  3.5    0 

Marcus Lewis      1      5  5      0 

Receiving

Name              Rec Yds Yds/Catch TD

Ryan Grant        1    50      50      0 

Christine Michael 2    35    18      1 

Donte Lopez      3    34      11      1 

Bruce Reyes      1    17    17      0 

Ozen almost threw and int on a hitch to the left side in the second qt. I was surprised the coach even called that play again. The corners were jumping on it. Ozen did have some success running in the 2nd qt. At least the little time I was at this game. That one INT I saw was the beginning of the rout. GOOD GAME BROOK!!!!!! Beat NS please, and run the table

garret did not have 4 ints........

garret did not have 4 ints........

No Garrett had 2, Gatlin had 1, Reed had 1, and Broussard had 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Eyleo
    Newest Member
    Eyleo