Lamar Golf off to Japan... SHSU off to Loyola Chicago

UNLV

Guest coachacola

I wonder how much this trip is costing LU.  Or maybe they are getting reimbursed by the Japanese schools?

Stop acting like Terror... Go Lamar...

I'm not saying that's a bad thing....it's a good thing.  I was surprised, that's all.  It's good that the golf team has some major boosters.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing....it's a good thing.  I was surprised, that's all.  It's good that the golf team has some major boosters.

That's how golf works. For whatever reason, there are a lot of golf-specific boosters who may not give to the department as a whole or other sports. They typically carry a lot of power...never quite understood it, but that's how it works.

Can you find out if a young man from Silsbee made the Bearkat team?  He was to try to walk on last I heard from him.  His initials are C.S. There is not a up to date roster on the SHSU website.

I'll see what I can do -- not guaranteeing anything as it is golf and I'm not always able to get info on golf (no boosters or others contact me re: the golf team compared to other sports)...

Can you find out if a young man from Silsbee made the Bearkat team?  He was to try to walk on last I heard from him.  His initials are C.S. There is not a up to date roster on the SHSU website.

I'll see what I can do -- not guaranteeing anything as it is golf and I'm not always able to get info on golf (no boosters or others contact me re: the golf team compared to other sports)...

Thanks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43