**HERE IT IS!! WO-S vs. Nederland..WATCH IT HERE!!!!

KFDM COOP

Hey, does anybody know if Reggie Simmons(quintavious garrett's little brother) still plays at Wo-s? I know he was a sophmore last year and very good.

Yes, he is playing on the JV and doing well. He is not on the varsity right now because he quit during the offseason and will now have to pay his dues to get back on the varsity. He had several catches in the JV game Thursday.

Hey, does anybody know if Reggie Simmons(quintavious garrett's little brother) still plays at Wo-s? I know he was a sophmore last year and very good.

Yes, he is playing on the JV and doing well. He is not on the varsity right now because he quit during the offseason and will now have to pay his dues to get back on the varsity. He had several catches in the JV game Thursday.

Oh Okay. When they get him back that will be just another weapon they have. I'm glad they aren't rewarding him for quiting. He needs to show how dedicated he is. Can't wait to see him on varsity again though.

Quinny little brother name is Rodrick Simmons.  He has a ton of talent as well, and if he sticks with it and fight his way back on varsity then he will be another big time weapon for the Mighty Mustangs.  I have a feeling that we will see him on varsity in a few weeks.  He had a silver helmet last year, but they are punishing him for quitting and not going through spring ball.  He'll bounce back though.  I think our JV squad can beat at least half the varsity teams in our district.  They are very good.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43