Katy High vs. Conroe McCollough oops I'm mean The Woodlands......

SFA85

This is history in the making, folks!!!!

Actually, according to one of the commentators, when it was Conroe McCollough, they had a 3-0 edge on Katy.  Then Katy won 3 straight so overall CTW will be up 4-3 in the series

Brook should win by 30+ IMO

:o I dont know about that! If they play us like they played tonight, we should win. However, the Woodlands appear to be a very good team.

every year they were a very good team by people assumptions when they played LP, only once they gave LP a game. If they blast PAM by 40+ then i'll think they are 4real.

:o I dont know about that! If they play us like they played tonight, we should win. However, the Woodlands appear to be a very good team.

every year they were a very good team by people assumptions when they played LP, only once they gave LP a game. If they blast PAM by 40+ then i'll think they are 4real.

Oooh that;s right. PAM's got the Woodlands in a couple of weeks. I'd hate to be playing them right now! :-[

Oooh that;s right. PAM's got the Woodlands in a couple of weeks. I'd hate to be playing them right now! :-[

If PAM can score they can make it a game easily, if they cant score they have no chance.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Eyleo
    Newest Member
    Eyleo