*Ozen vs. Memorial/Memorial Wins/Comments*

KFDM COOP

It's Monday and there are hardly any posts!  Where are the Panther faithful?  What's the deal?  Swallow it and take it like a man?  Good Job PA! 

Great game friday night, i look for ozen to get back on a winning path this week with a win over Worthing.. Two tough non-district games that have really made the team alot better. Memorial Coach Ronnie Thompson said it himself, the team they played Sat. was a much better team that played in week 0 against West Brook.

It's Monday and there are hardly any posts!  Where are the Panther faithful?  What's the deal?  Swallow it and take it like a man?  Good Job PA! 

Great game friday night, i look for ozen to get back on a winning path this week with a win over Worthing.. Two tough non-district games that have really made the team alot better. Memorial Coach Ronnie Thompson said it himself, the team they played Sat. was a much better team that played in week 0 against West Brook.

That's what I like...not bashing anyone or blaming anyone either...way to go Panthers!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jeff Matthews
    Newest Member
    Jeff Matthews