* PN-G vs. Crosby Updates/PN-G WINS/COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You wanna know whats scarey Merka's making bone head plays but hes only a soph.... imagine that guy as a senior im foaming a the mouth

Wrong on score but i was right with the comming out party

hay thier young we have a RB chance Casey But holding call and penalties are screwing us... honestly everyone knows without two penelties game airs crosby

BUT PNG Scalpem great game (or so it sound i'm watching texas beat UTEP instead)

Guest gladiator2

What a great 2nd half by the NDN'S. Burnett was getting them fired up on the sidelines before the 2nd half kickoff and then the crowd picked up where he left off. The crowd was definately a big factor in the 2nd half. Every series the crowd was really into the game and the boys were feeding off of it. Hopefully our fans see what a difference they can make because last week was terrible but we made up for it this week. The first half we were driving and Wright fumbled in Crosby's territory and it seemed to take the wind out of us. We had like 3 or 4 drives that ended in a 3 and out. The game did not not have many penalties in the 1st half besides a couple of late hits that resulted in a player being kicked out. I will say this that their was a lot of holding calls on Crosby that was not called and they were very blatant which resulted in a couple of TD's. The one TD called back in the 2nd half they still got their TD anyway. The Merka kid is definately a player, he can throw and run. He is a big and strong kid. He started taking some big shots in the 2nd half that caused him to make a couple of mistakes. He has a lot of weapons to play with. Crosby's offense will be very good, but their D needs some work. Harmon had a big night running the football and we have a nice situation in the backfield. Tatum was very accurate throwing the ball but in the first half we kept dropping his passes. He made one big mistake after we recovered a fumble, instead of throwing the ball away he tried to squeeze one in and they intercepted it. All in all Tatum played a solid game and on defense K.Benoit was laying the wood on their QB play after play. If we would have started the game with the same enthusiasm as we had in the 2nd half this game would not have been as close. Hopefully our boys learned a lesson about 4 quarters of football but we are pretty young and they will learn. Great job to the players,coaches, and fans, instead of giving up in the 2nd half everyone just got fired up. Shore up the secondary and big things are in store for this team. NEVER SAY DIE NDN'S!!! Alot of people were blaming our coaches in the 1st half, sometimes it is the player's don't show up to play, so give our coaches credit because they really did a great job tonight. Burnett don't get the credit he deserves but he was motivating his player's and it really made a difference, he was challenging them tonite. I really enjoyed watching this game and hopefully we will have many more this year!! Good Luck NDN'S!!!

Thankyou Soulja1 I imagine you all had an emotional night yourself but theres nothing like getting the expereince that goes with playing one of the top couple of backs in the state It will only make a talented Central team better good luck to you all this season

I am a dayton fan and attended the game. I sat on the PNG side and wow, kudos to the fans from PNG.  They filled up the stands and cheered like nobody's business.  Great fans.  Great people.  I still couldnt get used to listening to Cherokee but I enjoyed the game.  Very exciting!  I sure love to see that fan support.  I hope you guys do well this season and maybe we might see eachother in the playoffs!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham