glad this week was played because....

I am not the doom and gloom guy usually but we all need to get ready for this one early. Even after Gustav changed course everyone was still running around the stores buying up everything in site and a lot of the stations ran out of gas.

The weather reports this morning say it may hit us Friday so some teams may get a needed break whether or not they want it.

I just hope if it does hit it does not do the damage that Rita did, I drove through WOS about three months later and there were still houses missing roofs and tons of damage.

Guest tchawks99

thsi was posted by someone else on another thread but it was a pretty good site to visit... www.stormpulse.com

I posted it earlier...I had originally found it I believe from someone on here..good informative site .thansk to whomeever posted it first

If it stays on its current path and stays as intense as it is then last night might be the last high school football that a lot of these kids will ever play!!!!  Hope it changes it's course sooner than later!!

dont even talk about that... come on.. lol

If it stays on its current path and stays as intense as it is then last night might be the last high school football that a lot of these kids will ever play!!!!  Hope it changes it's course sooner than later!!

Trust me no matter how bad it is they will find a way for setx teams to play football they aint going to just say hey setx football is done this year better luck next that will not happen sorry!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Wildcats92
    Newest Member
    Wildcats92