**SETXsports Week 2 Rankings**

the Brook is No. 1. Finally the earth is properly rotating on it's axis

bear honestly who do you think would win if WB played dayton??

Dude! Are you serious? Without a question....West Brook Hands down!!! I'm not just being a homer, either. If I genually thought Dayton would beat WB, I would say so. BUt I honestly believe that WB would win 9 out of 10 times.

Guest EagleFan01

Kountze ahead of Newton? What is that all about? Undefeated or not they would not beat Newton in a game, you guys did the same thing last season with Buna kept them ahead of Newton because they were undefeated and you see what happened to them when they stepped on the field with us...

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Vidor should be ranked #1 ...... in the small school category or TAPPS since that's who they play, but they would get kicked out of the religious league before the end of one season.  Can't wait to see them in district play.

Can't wait for pricks like you from Lumberton to get a reality check...

How do U know that he is from Lumberton? Just curious? He only has 2 posts on here.

Vidor should be ranked #1 ...... in the small school category or TAPPS since that's who they play, but they would get kicked out of the religious league before the end of one season.  Can't wait to see them in district play.

Can't wait for pricks like you from Lumberton to get a reality check...

How do U know that he is from Lumberton? Just curious? He only has 2 posts on here.

and he should never post again

kelly is a really good team

and we ran the ball all over them

lemme revise aries' quote

"cant wait for pricks like you... to get a reality check

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo