KIRBYVILLE!!! The greatest!

Woo hoo! :o  Just thought I'd make life easier for everyone and create one page dedicated to discussing how great kirbyville is this year! These guys rock........ I'm currently waiting on a reply from the AP regarding why Kville didn't beat out USC this week for the number one spot. Their number 1 in my heart so i guess thats all that matters.....Screw D1, the NFL commisioner should consider a 33rd team.....Did i mention that i wish i was born in kirbyville!....... I wouldn't even be worried about state if i was kville, i'd already start practicing for the national title game.....Instead of going to church on sundays, we should all go to wildcat stadium......Why do we kid ourselves with "who will win" polls, we should just have "how much will kirbyville beat us by" polls,...I'm naming my future son kirbyville, you should to! ......I dont know why the world is so concered with going green when everything is just fine in kirbyville.......Does anyone else on here feel the butterflies in their tummy when football and kirbyville are spoke in the same sentence. Kirby, will you marry me?....So come on all you kirbyville lovers, join me in telling the world how great kirbyville is!

I did hear that Kirbyville did ask Jasper county if they could recede from the county and create Kirbyville County.  Seems that it is beneath them to be in the same county with anybody they can whoop so badly as they did Jasper. I also heard that as they continue to whoop up on neighborhood teams they will plunder those towns and take their land.  As this mighty axis of evil , war machine , gathers steam and makes other counties.(no matter what size) tremble at the mere mention of Wildcat name.  Beware it is not the Hurricane we need to worry about, it will be the mighty Wildcats that will ravish our beloved South East Texas

GO CATS

Wow you ppl must be really bored to come up with all that stuff about Kirbyville. Yea they might talk alot of trash and say they're gonna beat every team, but wat team doesn't? Some ppl just need to get over the fact that Kirbyville has a good team and just like everyone else, they're gonna do their best to be #1. GO WILDCATS!!!!

Woo hoo! :o  Just thought I'd make life easier for everyone and create one page dedicated to discussing how great kirbyville is this year! These guys rock........ I'm currently waiting on a reply from the AP regarding why Kville didn't beat out USC this week for the number one spot. Their number 1 in my heart so i guess thats all that matters.....Screw D1, the NFL commisioner should consider a 33rd team.....Did i mention that i wish i was born in kirbyville!....... I wouldn't even be worried about state if i was kville, i'd already start practicing for the national title game.....Instead of going to church on sundays, we should all go to wildcat stadium......Why do we kid ourselves with "who will win" polls, we should just have "how much will kirbyville beat us by" polls,...I'm naming my future son kirbyville, you should to! ......I dont know why the world is so concered with going green when everything is just fine in kirbyville.......Does anyone else on here feel the butterflies in their tummy when football and kirbyville are spoke in the same sentence. Kirby, will you marry me?....So come on all you kirbyville lovers, join me in telling the world how great kirbyville is!

:D

Wow you ppl must be really bored to come up with all that stuff about Kirbyville. Yea they might talk alot of trash and say they're gonna beat every team, but wat team doesn't? Some ppl just need to get over the fact that Kirbyville has a good team and just like everyone else, they're gonna do their best to be #1. GO WILDCATS!!!!

dude i totally agree, hence this page.    GO WILDCATS

Kirbyville will put up at least 40 points on Newton this year. Yall have one stand out player and thats Alfred!

Kirbyville will put up at least 40 points on Newton this year. Y'all have one stand out player and that's Alfred!

A certain key player from Newton was sitting behind me at the kville and jasper game saying dang kville looks good i don't believe we will beat them telling a friend from Newton

Kirbyville will put up at least 40 points on Newton this year. Y'all have one stand out player and that's Alfred!

A certain key player from Newton was sitting behind me at the kville and jasper game saying dang kville looks good i don't believe we will beat them telling a friend from Newton

Well then, it's settled. Kville wins!

Guest rykerx144

I just want everyone to know that Kirbyville does have a respectable program.  All of the trash talked on here is talked by a few kirbyville (children) and they make the program look bad.  There is a difference between being supportive and being just obnoxious.  I know for a fact that the kirbyville football program, the school staff, and 90 percent of the community are good supportive fans that do not talk trash or disrespect the program.  I also know that Alvarez does tell his players, coach's, and anyone he talks to to not participate in this forum because of the trouble the few idiots have caused on here and he nor the team does not condon it.

My hats off to K'Ville as they DO have an outstanding team. Who's better than who will be decided on the field. I have my opinions on who beats who but come game time so many factors can swing a game. You know sometimes the better team does NOT always win. I know one thing for sure: West Orange-Stark, Newton, and Kirbyville ALL have great teams.

Guest ST4life

Im glad that people in kirbyville have something to cheer about now cause in 3a they woud never be district champs our be a contender for state good luck in 2a maybe yall can go somewhere  8)

Guest rykerx144

Im glad that people in kirbyville have something to cheer about now cause in 3a they woud never be district champs our be a contender for state good luck in 2a maybe yall can go somewhere  8)

never be a contender for state?  pretty bold statment since they made it as far as you did last year in 3A playoffs and competed with China Springs who later sent home LaVaga who sent your team back to east Texas.  So if your statment is true then I hope WOS get a new alignment soon because they too will never contend for state. 

I just want everyone to know that Kirbyville does have a respectable program.  All of the trash talked on here is talked by a few kirbyville (children) and they make the program look bad.  There is a difference between being supportive and being just obnoxious.  I know for a fact that the kirbyville football program, the school staff, and 90 percent of the community are good supportive fans that do not talk trash or disrespect the program.  I also know that Alvarez does tell his players, coach's, and anyone he talks to to not participate in this forum because of the trouble the few idiots have caused on here and he nor the team does not condon it.

rykerx144, Thanks For Telling The Truth About A Few, Less Than Gracious, People Posting On This Site. Kirbyville Does Have A Football Program To Be Proud Of, and It Really Is True That A Few Bad Apples Spoil The Whole Barrel. Good Luck Against WOS.

I'm glad that people in kirbyville have something to cheer about now cause in 3a they would never be district champs our be a contender for state good luck in 2a maybe y'all can go somewhere 8)

never be a contender for state?  pretty bold statement since they made it as far as you did last year in 3A playoffs and competed with China Springs who later sent home LaVaga who sent your team back to east Texas.  So if your statement is true then I hope WOS get a new alignment soon because they too will never contend for state. 

True very true rykerx144 i tried to tell them that yesterday but no one will listen to you it don't matter how good your team is you'll always have ppl to hate on you and you know that but anyways,,, GO WILDCATS

Grizzly, that was me sitting behind you. Why else would i have started this praising of kville page?

Guest kvillecheer

I'm extremly glad that i am NOT you. Being this jealous or -afraid- of someone or a town has got to just eat you alive? And that would really hurt.  :D

I'm extremly glad that i am NOT you. Being this jealous or -afraid- of someone or a town has got to just eat you alive? And that would really hurt.  :D

Kvillecheer im glad ur back !!!!!! :o

Your right. I'm totally disgusted with my self and my life and my state championship ring. I wish i was kirbyville.

Guest rykerx144

I did hear that Kirbyville did ask Jasper county if they could recede from the county and create Kirbyville County.  Seems that it is beneath them to be in the same county with anybody they can whoop so badly as they did Jasper. I also heard that as they continue to whoop up on neighborhood teams they will plunder those towns and take their land.  As this mighty axis of evil , war machine , gathers steam and makes other counties.(no matter what size) tremble at the mere mention of Wildcat name.  Beware it is not the Hurricane we need to worry about, it will be the mighty Wildcats that will ravish our beloved South East Texas

GO CATS

now now we're not being sore losers now are we??  where did tha picture of the hairless cat go, bit you in the butt didnt it.....lol

kvillecheer where have you been?  nice to see you back

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4