KIRBYVILLE!!! The greatest!

I did hear that Kirbyville did ask Jasper county if they could recede from the county and create Kirbyville County.  Seems that it is beneath them to be in the same county with anybody they can whoop so badly as they did Jasper. I also heard that as they continue to whoop up on neighborhood teams they will plunder those towns and take their land.  As this mighty axis of evil , war machine , gathers steam and makes other counties.(no matter what size) tremble at the mere mention of Wildcat name.  Beware it is not the Hurricane we need to worry about, it will be the mighty Wildcats that will ravish our beloved South East Texas

GO CATS

now now we're not being sore losers now are we??  where did tha picture of the hairless cat go, bit you in the butt didnt it.....lol

kvillecheer where have you been?  nice to see you back

My behind is big enough for several bites ;D

Guest kvillecheer

I did hear that Kirbyville did ask Jasper county if they could recede from the county and create Kirbyville County.  Seems that it is beneath them to be in the same county with anybody they can whoop so badly as they did Jasper. I also heard that as they continue to whoop up on neighborhood teams they will plunder those towns and take their land.  As this mighty axis of evil , war machine , gathers steam and makes other counties.(no matter what size) tremble at the mere mention of Wildcat name.  Beware it is not the Hurricane we need to worry about, it will be the mighty Wildcats that will ravish our beloved South East Texas

GO CATS

now now we're not being sore losers now are we??  where did tha picture of the hairless cat go, bit you in the butt didnt it.....lol

haha. That's probably a good thing.

It is so true that too many people from Kirbyville have a big mouth and like to talk trash, it is hilarious reading the forums of all the towns fighting with the notorious kville trash talkers, but the rest of us hold our tongues, because we know better. Besides the trash talkers obviously have nothing better to do, and i think they have too much fun doing it to quit.

So.. newton_eagles, not everyone who lives in kirbyville is concieted about this town.. haha.

GO CATS

haha. That's probably a good thing.

;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats