Area Schools?

Orangefield and Vidor will return to school Monday, September 29.

www.kogt.com

OFISD Information

*Orangefield students will return to class on Monday, Sept. 29.

*Faculty members will report Thursday, Sept. 25 at the HS Gym.

*Payday has been moved up to Thursday, Sept. 23

Vidor ISD Information -

Wednesday, September 24 - administrators/directors meeting at 1 pm at VISD administration building

Thursday, September 25 - all staff on campuses at 9 am for meeting and workday

Friday, September 26 - schools will be open for those wanting to work. This is not a mandatory work day.

Monday, September 29 - all VISD students return to classes

*No football on September 26.

*Entergy will man a station at the new Vidor High School gym for area residents to check on their electricity situation. It will open Saturday, Sept, 20 and be open during the day until no longer needed.

*There is a FEMA POD at Oak Forest Elementary on Highway 12 for water, ice and MREs.

*Paychecks that were not picked up at the last pay period will be available at VISD administration business office beginning Monday, September 22nd

I drove to Atascacita yesterday and when I drove through Huffman I saw only a couple of areas that had power, a gas station and I think the DQ, but everything from the intersection on 1960 in Atascacita next to the Kroger all the way across the lake to the intersection at 1960 and 2100 to Crosby looked to have no power at all.

Any word on when Humble and Huffman are going back?

I have a friend who lives in Huffman and they keep saying closed until further notice.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham