Hate to make y'all jealous....

jake94

I'm headed out to Austin tomorrow, and am very excited so excited to see a highschool football game, that i am going to go see 3A #1 Liberty Hill vs # 16 Brownwood. Hopefully this is a good game, but if it isn't, I will still get to see highscool football which i haven't seen in 2 weeks. :)

My husband graduated from Pinetree, but is a diehard Longview fan. He would agree that Pinetree sucks and would be soooo jealous! We were in Longview last weekend and went to the Evangel game. From what I saw, I think Lufkin by 7. I hope my husband doesn't see this...  ;)

Well your husband just saw this!!  I am so glad you were wrong!!  The Lobos played 3 - 5A teams (2 of which were state ranked) and the #2 team in Louisana.  Now we get to start playing 4A in district!!!  Go Lobos.  And have some faith DHS Grad 95. 

Longview was VERY impressive and should do some MAJOR damage in 4A. They trailed 20-7 early in the 4th and game back to take a 23-20 lead late in the game. Lufkin kicked a FG with 5 seconds left in regulation to send it to OT 23-23. Longview scored 30-23, Lufkin answered 30-30 at end of 1st OT. Lufkin scored 37-30, Longview answered 37-37 at end of 2OT. Longview scored and got 2pt conversion 45-37 and then stopped a pooped Lufkin team for the win. Longview has some very impressive athletes. Both of these teams are much better than what I am accustomed to watching in SETX(with the exception of West Brook).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4