Contractors, time to rebuild

We can use this thread as information only. It's not to be used to advertise or bash any particular contractor. Many of our members will need carpet, sheetrock, painters and many other needs that can't be performed themselves.

The best advertisement is word of mouth and a referral. If you had a good experience with a contractor, share that information with your SETXsports member.

Mid County Home Remodeling..  been in business over 25 years..local guy...roofing..remodeling..siding...interior exterior work...everything from ground up.. From Nederland. Licensed and Bonded Contractor..it means alot to us when you don't know who to call..phone is    729-4735...  cell is  728-6499  Mans name is Mike

• 2 weeks later...

If you need residential or commercial electrical wiring done, (i.e., salt water can cause corrosion and oxidation to copper in electrical wiring in walls) Electrical Specialties, Inc. in Beaumont does good work. They are a licensed and bonded Local Union #479 contractor. They are very punctual as far as response time is concerned, and their rates are very reasonable. Call them at 409 860-5211. They rebuilt my electrical service on my house and they did a great job.

• 1 year later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba