*District 21 5A Update*

KFDM COOP

No kidding.  i remember a loss to Channelview a couple of years ago when I thought they had no chance.

Oh, I do too! I talked to Coach Louis a few nights ago. He said we'll probably be a little slow coming out of the gate after five weeks off. He hasn't forgotten about the C-view game from a few years ago. He assures me that once we get our timing back on offense, we'll be OK. A loss to the Falcons is not in the cards. As far as the other teams in district, there's not really another team (besides North Shore) that matches up to us athletically and talent wise. We should be pretty fresh come playoff time!

Team Stats

Total yards      First downs        Rushing yards  Yds/Att    Passing yards    Yds/Catch

53                  7                      -14          -0.41          67                  13.4

Passing

Name                        Comp    Att  Pct    Yds  TD  INT

Dominique Jefferson        5        8    62.5    67    0  0 

Rushing

Name                  Att Yds Yds/Att TD

Ryan Layton          11  69    6.27    0 

Justin Hicks            6  16    2.67    0 

Receiving

Name            Rec Yds Yds/Catch TD

Leroy Ecby      3    36      12        0 

These stats arent against Southlake Carrol or North Shore...they are against Dobie and Atascocita... most of us know that those two teams arent exactly the best around or anywhere close...id say its a great tune up game

WOW! Judging by those stats, they dont run the ball too well. All I can say is they beter get their tickets early, cause they're gonna get a front fow seat to see the Christine Michael show! :D We'll give them an example of how to properly run the ball for a TD!

Coach Stump will probably begin passing alot this game...when you know that you have a weapon that will be there after 1 week off or 10 weeks off you have to get the ones who need loosening loosened...C-Lou will have a lot of pass attempts this game and will probably pad his stats quite a bit considering how easy it seems to get into a groove against the Channelview D... Every time C-Mic touches the ball he will get big yardage and will prove himself quite well...we need to get the qb and receivers on the same page and then we can begin our balanced offensive attack

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jeff Matthews
    Newest Member
    Jeff Matthews