Last Game at Yankee Stadium Tonight

What a pregame show the Yankee's put on before tonight's game. So much history, I made it to Fenway this year, my regret, I never watched a ballgame in the house that Ruth built.

I've seen some great moments on TV at Yankee stadium. Reggie Jackson's 3 HR's on consecutive pitches in one game, the Pope and the Beatles, President Bush throwing out the 1st pitch after 9-11.

Tonight, Babe's daughter threw out the last 1st pitch. Below, I posted what I feel is Yankee Stadium's greatest moment.

This is the hidden content, please

NYC cops arrest 18 for stealing pieces of Yankee Stadium

NEW YORK -- New York City police say they arrested more than a dozen people for stealing pieces of Yankee Stadium during the 85-year-old ballpark's final game.

Thompson: Fond farewell

Saying goodbye to Yankee Stadium was a reminder of legends and places that now live only in memories, Wright Thompson writes. Story

Police say 18 fans were charged with possessing stolen property.

Officers were out in force for the stadium's final game on Sunday to keep souvenir hunters from tearing away pieces of the place.

Yankee spokesman Howard Rubenstein told the New York Post that they intend to hire a private security team to protect the stadium from other would-be thieves.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou