Dayton vs. Goose Creek Memorial Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Goose Creek comes out and shocks the world beating Dayton by 85!!!!!

Just kidding it's going to be tough for Goose Creek this year, but they will get better as they develope their program!

This game will be over by the half Dayton by 40!

Dayton 42-21

I assume you gave them 21 points becuase of our suspect secondary. I have a good source that tells me Dayton maybe getting some injured players back this week, 1 of which is a starting safety.

we hope that safety is back----he sure has been missed!

Dayton 42-21

I assume you gave them 21 points becuase of our suspect secondary. I have a good source that tells me Dayton maybe getting some injured players back this week, 1 of which is a starting safety.

Yes, and 21 points is all they will score even when playing their best football.  BTW, happy to hear yall have players coming back.

Guest TravelingBandsman

I don't know how Baytown Memorial looks out on the field, but I have a feeling Dayton can bury them even with our weakened D-line. If I know coach stewart, he will take those auxiliaries and turn them into real starters. He'll make sure his team remembers all that BS so it won't happen again.

Dayton - 49

Baytown Memorial - 10

Guest RatedRSuperstar

This will be a slaughter if Stewart wants it to be.  Memorial will have to beat Kingwood Park for a district win this year.  No chance against the others.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou