Ex Lamar Consolidated RB (J.Rodgers) running wild..

Guest gladiator2

Guest gladiator2

Ex Lamar Consolidated RB J.Rodgers is running wild as a true freshman for Oregon St. against USC. He already has 100 yards in the middle of the 2nd quarter. I knew he was good when he was running wild against PNG in the playoffs last year but I never thought that he would be doing this good as a true freshman. On top of that he is running against one of the top run defenses in the nation. What a player. Hopefully he will keep running wild and upset USC!!

Ex Lamar Consolidated RB J.Rodgers is running wild as a true freshman for Oregon St. against USC. He already has 100 yards in the middle of the 2nd quarter. I knew he was good when he was running wild against PNG in the playoffs last year but I never thought that he would be doing this good as a true freshman. On top of that he is running against one of the top run defenses in the nation. What a player. Hopefully he will keep running wild and upset USC!!

Thanks, I just flipped the channel.

this kid is the real deal having a special game tonight...i was extremely impressed with both he and his brother (also with Oregon St.) when they beat Nederland in the playoffs 2 years ago...both of the Rodgers brothers are integral parts of the OSU offense...impressive.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba