Lady Cards Volleyball Downs Sam Houston 3-1

Guest coachacola

What's new  ::). Just another Sam team we kill.  ;D

Guess you haven't seen the tennis recap yet? Our #1 beat both of your Guttierez on way to the top singles flight victory! Thought I hear one of them was sick...our #1s also won doubles. :) We'll have to get production below them if we want to beat LU when it matters.

Bearkat41 agreed with me that SHSU is a one trick pony. One solid girl on the attack, but Lamar was able to shut her down. When you got everyone zoning in on her and having two people up for the block each time she goes on the attack, someone needs to step up? Just no one to help...

VB and WBB are the two sports where we have struggled, we'll have the Cards number in track and field... as always! Hopefully golf this year with the SLC's top golfer back this year after missing all last year following surgery...

Guest abovetherim

Guess you haven't seen the tennis recap yet? Our #1 beat both of your Guttierez on way to the top singles flight victory! Thought I hear one of them was sick...our #1s also won doubles. :) We'll have to get production below them if we want to beat LU when it matters.

Bearkat41 agreed with me that SHSU is a one trick pony. One solid girl on the attack, but Lamar was able to shut her down. When you got everyone zoning in on her and having two people up for the block each time she goes on the attack, someone needs to step up? Just no one to help...

VB and WBB are the two sports where we have struggled, we'll have the Cards number in track and field... as always! Hopefully golf this year with the SLC's top golfer back this year after missing all last year following surgery...

Wait until we start playing football. A lot of skilled players (RB, WR, DB) run track. From my understanding SHSU is better in the sprints but LU is better in the long distance races.

Funny how when we beat SHSU in a sporting event you bring up another sport.  ::)

Wait until we start playing football. A lot of skilled players (RB, WR, DB) run track. From my understanding SHSU is better in the sprints but LU is better in the long distance races.

SHSU has had fewer and fewer football athletes participate in track and field. I don't think we had any points at SLC from football players last year. SHSU is amazing in the sprints, even better in the relays (particularly on the women's side). You guys can have distance, but we'll take the sprints, relays and all the points we can get in the field.

Big T&F news by the way -- they are looking into doing away with four regionals and just having two. It'll hurt SLC chances at getting folks at the national meet unless they perform at a higher level beforehand.

Funny how when we beat SHSU in a sporting event up bring up another sport.  ::)

ABR -- I would've conceded volleyball to you before the match! Was almost tempted to post the score right away, but Bearkat football started around the same time...soccer on the other hand may be interesting!

Guest abovetherim

Thanks for the reminder, field events. Well those big offensive and defensive lineman are great in those events.... :D

Tell, Bearkat41 he needs to visit this site since he is a Lamar employee. I've heard a lot of good things about him.

The ole change the subject....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43