NL Rookie of the Year: Geovany Soto

Biggest Story of the Year: Tampa Bay Rays

ALMVP: Dustin Pedroia

NLMVP: Ryan Howard

AL Cy Young: Cliff Lee

NL Cy Young:Tim Lincecum

AL Rookie of the Year: Evan Longoria

NL Rookie of the Year: Geovany Soto

Biggest Story of the Year: Tampa Bay Rays/Yankees miss playoffs in last year of Stadium

Great baseball minds think alike ;)

Guest Orangeboy

Roy Halladay had a great year as well. After I made my pick I saw he threw 9 CG. You just don't see those much anymore unless your name is Halladay or Sabathia.

ALMVP: Who knows - maybe even Josh Hamilton

NLMVP:  Albert Pujols

AL Cy Young: Cliff Lee

NL Cy Young: Johan Santanna (Mets bullpen lost him a bunch of games, he had most quality starts in the NLm and pitched in more meaningful games than Lincecum.)

AL Rookie of the Year: Evan Longoria

NL Rookie of the Year: Geovany Soto (don't like this - not really a rookie -- I would go JAy Bruce or JoeyVotto)

Biggest Story of the Year: Collapse of the Mets again

AL MVP: Carlos Quentin - He was a shoe in for the award till he got hurt, and the Sox werent as good when he left.  His end of year numbers still look great.

NL MVP: Ryan Howard-  I dont like the average, but he did come up big for them.  I have no problem if you say Pujols, i could go with that too.

AL Cy Young-  Cliff Lee - He was so good this year, its hard to give it to anyone else.  K rod wont make it because some voters dont like closers for the Cy.

NL Cy Young-  Tim Lincecum - You cant fault or penalize him for being on a bad team, and the fact that he won 18 games on this team is impressive.

AL ROY- Evan Longoria - I'd make Alexei Ramirez a close 2nd, he came up big for them.

NL ROY- Geovany Soto-

Story of the Year- Its the Rays and its not even close, best story in baseball history... If you think its the Yankees or Mets, its because you've been brainwashed by ESPN.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba