*Vidor vs. Central....CENTRAL WINS 21-20*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bucwheat

wasnt there but listened to it on here..sounded like great game..central started getting there running game cranked up in the second half..Hard fought game..BUT too many penalties and turnovers and you wont be beating anyone

I say go for two also..they are lucky they scored that last one and I believe they should have went for two also...Just my opinion..

dont even start wuith the luck, i heard it throughout the first 2 games

of course you would say go for 2 cuz the pat was blocked, but would you rather tie the game and go into ot knowing that your team has all the momentum and are playing at home or risk losing on a 2 point conversion

Didn't that happen several years ago in this game and Vidor didn't convert.  Maybe I'm wrong but for some reason I thought they had a situation like that and everybody said thay should've kicked a PAT.  That's a tough one no matter how you look at it.

Im just thinking that in this district, a win with a statement beats a tie, or a win in OT.  I think Vidor had the momentum and should have went for it.  BUT.... if they wouldn't have made the 2 point conversion, then everyone would be coming out of the woodwork saying they should have went for the tie.

wasnt there but listened to it on here..sounded like great game..central started getting there running game cranked up in the second half..Hard fought game..BUT too many penalties and turnovers and you wont be beating anyone

ohhh the penalties... dont even start on the nonexisting penalties... 1 of which took away a fumble recovery for us on centrals 30 yard line, and another that took away an onside kick...

Guest bucwheat

I say go for two also..they are lucky they scored that last one and I believe they should have went for two also...Just my opinion..

dont even start wuith the luck, i heard it throughout the first 2 games

of course you would say go for 2 cuz the pat was blocked, but would you rather tie the game and go into ot knowing that your team has all the momentum and are playing at home or risk losing on a 2 point conversion

I shouldnt have said luck..BUT they didnt complete many passes all night(didnt attempt alot either)BUT they completed a long pass down the sideline..the guy was wide open...In my opinion and thats all it is,  I say go for two..I wouldnt want to bring  a team like Central with alot of speed into Overtime..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham